Reviews for Monster
Any chance of Monster having a sequel?
hey chapter 7 . 4/25
you know that fullbringer arc is the final, and so the winter war was before. meaning Ichigo should not be knowing what a fullbringer is, but if you insist on making him know it before. Then I would consider Ichigo to be full-powered right now.
zangetsu chapter 3 . 4/24
I hate you zangetsu, you weren't real. I loved you, and thought of you as Ichigo's second Mother/Father, but then Ywach was there. And Ywach likes to be a bitch, like the author. The author ruined Zangetsu! And now I have no one left. Zangetsu is love, Zangetsu is life; a new bitch will come and become Ichi-chan's Sword. Zangetsu is love, Zangetsu is love. Zangetsu Lives!
R.S.L chapter 25 . 4/9
ive read it.. u seem 2 like the word week.. i liked ichigo's son he's cool i cryed 4 the 2ed son.. it was so sad..
R.S.L chapter 2 . 3/10
i just read the first page an i have 2 say this.. ppl who r raped r not week pafatic with that said ima read the rest..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
i love your story but why bother with the warning i mean really. i watched dye fantasy when i was 10 in grade 6 and around that same time i read you're my loveprize in viewfinder. considering that i'm currently 12 i don't think anyone actually listens to the warnings. i do like your righting style a lot though. if its spelling mistakes though i wouldn't be the best person to ask considering i spell town as twon. i mean i'm pretty sure i'm dislexic(know that isn't spelt right:p)
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Uugh I am trying to find the romance here! I just couldn't stomach Ichi's predicament and how noone can help him. I thought Ren or Bya would swoop in and save the day, but now we are talking love? Ok, surely Isshin would have given Grimm at least the finger by now. And Hime is happy! Why is Bya-kun not loving Ichi! Urghh sorry I just can't. I like some Ichi torture, but I don't like a helpless Ichi. I know if I read more I would prolly like this, but maybe if there was an actual good guy romancing Ichi in the beginning I could read more. I like the emotions you portray, but there should be a balance. More happy times, or at least times of content. I just don't buy that by chapter 13 Ichi is still trapped. Now have to read some extra happy GrimmIchi to feel better.
fanofbleach chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
there just tiny bits of spelling errors throughout your chapters
Kittens Kat chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD! THANK YOU!
Pumagal chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Make a sequel, kay? This is to good not to have a sequel.
DeeaE chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
i cant believe sangre is doing that but wooohooo
oh sangre loves ichigo-chan
love it
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
you evil bitch
fireblaze 7 chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
That ending though... that was something else
MissLittleNeko chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
suddenly, i am screaming for continuation. this cannot be the ending. i dont know why you ended this story with happiness... i was hoping something like sad ending since it quite sad from beginning... i think i just want you to torture ichigo until the end but i cannot stop feeling touched when sangre set he freed... you really good messing with people's feeling. i still feel frustrated but i cannot deny you make a pretty good job making me like this story. maybe the ending was not like i expected.
Soranori77 chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Loved it. Awesome work a few spelling mistakes. But all in all a beautiful fic made me cry at the end.

is there a sequal in the making?