Reviews for Monster
Dude when I read your in my seat I was like...DAAAAAAAAM OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH
I really like your story ideas, but to be blunt, they feel boring to read. Try not explaining everything. Instead of saying "He felt guilty," say, "the guilt weif he'd heavy on his chest" or something. Give your readers some credit, we'll get it without all the explanation. Do your great ideas justice.
CaitiAthena chapter 5 . 1/22
well he took that suprisinly well
Mizuki 8D chapter 25 . 3/23/2016
Man why was i hoping for a squeal Hoping Sangre Could get his head together and love Ichigo.
gollumsfriend chapter 25 . 2/21/2016
I decided to give this story a try since it seemed somewhat popular. I have to honestly say I found it disappointing for the most part. Most chapters just seemed way too repetitive, and the huge number of typos/grammatical errors became a huge distraction.

I think you have potential as a writer but there's room for improvement. Good luck with your future stories!
TatsumaSan chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
BEST STORY IVE EVER REAC IN MY LIFE! THIS IS NOW MY SECOND TIME FINISHING THIS STORY. GOOD JOB WRITE MORE PLEASE!
tdish chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
That's the best fucking line. "You're in my seat." Fuck yeah!
Ino Death chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
How could you do this!? Why would you just leave me on a cliff hanger! I demand a sequel! I don't care if I must beta it for you or cry for you to put it up I need this. I wanna know what happens when Sangre shows up and Dear Jesus cheesenips! I need more.

I really did like this, I like how the characters evolve with the story and how you keep to their personalities for the most part. This was very well written and I would continued to read if you did come out with a sequel. Yes my fanfiction pen name is Ino Death so if you want to write me back I would love to hear from you!

-*begs on hands and knees*- PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I'LL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!
Kyerae97 chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
No no no no it can't end like that DX IT CAN'T please do a sequel I want them back together again!
nightingalix chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
Oh wow! I have just finished this fic and at the last chapter, I was like "What?! WTH? Sangre being nice and reasonable?" And then I was like "hm. . . What a nice little happy ending." It was really a great story. Although I was wishing Sangre to be physically tortoured somehow. I was really furious about the way he treated Ichigo. But, you're the pro. By the way, when I heard Grimmjow was gonna have a job, I thought it was really funny since all he ever did was behave like a king. Think about Grimmjow having to do some paper work in a busy office and answering calls and being POLITE to his customers! Hahahahahaha. So, funny. Not that I'm saying he's gonna have that kind of job, but who know's right? Haha, anyway Great Job. Hope you're planning to update 'Bloody Scars' soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/27/2015
Any chance of Monster having a sequel?
hey chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
you know that fullbringer arc is the final, and so the winter war was before. meaning Ichigo should not be knowing what a fullbringer is, but if you insist on making him know it before. Then I would consider Ichigo to be full-powered right now.
zangetsu chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I hate you zangetsu, you weren't real. I loved you, and thought of you as Ichigo's second Mother/Father, but then Ywach was there. And Ywach likes to be a bitch, like the author. The author ruined Zangetsu! And now I have no one left. Zangetsu is love, Zangetsu is life; a new bitch will come and become Ichi-chan's Sword. Zangetsu is love, Zangetsu is love. Zangetsu Lives!
R.S.L chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
ive read it.. u seem 2 like the word week.. i liked ichigo's son he's cool i cryed 4 the 2ed son.. it was so sad..
R.S.L chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
i just read the first page an i have 2 say this.. ppl who r raped r not week pafatic with that said ima read the rest..