Reviews for Oblivion
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 3/28
I'm liking this-and it's been a few years, but it's amazing and I'd love to read more. Thank you for writing!
pokemondoctorwho chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
hey there i know this is old and evething but you can still updated right. am i right or what fine i will beg. please update look i'm even crying *Teas ruing down my face*
LadyofStarClan chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Update?
Littleheartache chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I've just read this story and I think it's a great idea.
I know you haven't updated in a long time, but I hope you consider doing it because it would be a massive shame if you didnt.
Update soon, hopefully.
Littleheartache
Stormbringer95 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
That was great I loved it I think you should keep going
Okay-Clotpole chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE, ALL OF YOUR STORIES ARE SO GOOD
eilonwy77 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I have been enjoying your stories. I hope you are recovered and feel like writing more. :-)
George123456789 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I hope you are going to write more xx
katniss12 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
please continue want to know what happens next
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Plz continue
Can't wait till the next update
CherryAmes15 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Ooh, I can't wait to read more!
hello chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
hello chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013