Reviews for indulgence
amazing.
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
So effing beautiful
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Um wow that was kinda depressing. Ha uh powerful though. Really descriptive and just captured that harsh emotions that truly are from these games. Nice.
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh my god- this made me sob. Beautiful.
peetassecretlover chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awwwwwww. Poor Katniss.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I don't normally leave reviews bc I'm lazy but I had to with this story! It's just amazing and I actually teared up a couple of times hope you write more like this

Xx
Simply Abbey chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was beautifully written!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was so beautiful. You certainly have a way with words.
PondWinchesterHolmes chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'm typing this review as I read your fic for the umpteenth time.

Nice action at the beginning, really sucked me in. I'd love it if your writing had a little more clarity, though.

Random, slightly disjointed sentences of sloppy kisses and Peeta puking up his own blood. Not my cup of tea, but whatever.

"Out of all the Capitol freaks, she spots an oddity. She spots normal, tanned flesh and makeup-less eyes, the colors brown and copper instead of pink and blue."
Mmmm. Love this bit.

"I want you to," she says. She is surprised at how wet it makes her to just be naked beside him. It's so private, so intimate. She wiggles her hips the tiniest fraction of an inch, trying to feel something. Gale grabs the back of her head and kisses her and his tongue in her mouth makes her want to groan."
Ick. Hate the detailed cliche image/sensation thing.

Katniss/Finnick pairing? Ugh.

But yeah...that was...amazing. *drooling*

Ahhh. You had me on the edge of my seat, and that's impressive.

Anyway.

*In awe.*
marblesharp chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Pretty depressingAU since it was so possible in canon. Still, beautiful writing and characterization.
Nissy Padfoot chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Update soon if its not a one-shot!
ReNut chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is soooo beautifully written, so realistic, so raw. It's really hard to come by a fic like this one. Wonderfully done. Care to continue? :)