Reviews for Mine, too
Vexiphem chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I think that could have very well turned into a nice slash story, but it could also be an extension of trust between the two. I think it's wonderful. You should be proud of this :o)

I guess I don't really know what else to say. I always try to point out parts I especially liked or disliked, but here, I seem to have neither. Although, if you were to continue this (though it's been 8 months, so I don't think you will), it would be great to see Draco and Harry have a talk about their fathers, especially now that we know James wasn't the wonderful person everyone said he was. (Actually...if you don't want to do that, would you consider letting me write a sequel to this?)

Okay, anyway, I really liked this piece. Very well written :o)
Alia chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Well, I really want to read another chapter!

Will you grant me that wish?
Elluxion chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Nah ... I wouldn't intepret it as slash ... once again you've managed to write up an ending that really hits home. Don't continue it - the ending's perfect as it is.
Darcel chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Cool story but... I donjt think you should add on. oO Its cool the way it is :D
Gred Weasley chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Wowza. I like it. Very well written. I wouldn't interpret it as slash...just Harry being friendly...Kind of. Good job.
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Continue! Write an apology Fic, From Dragon to Harry! #Cute-as-a-button-puppy-dog-eyes look# Please! You can't say no to that!
Alex Destine chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Oh my God! What an awsome little ending! .

I love this fic! _ Make more plz!
obsidian chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
that was nice... kindly continue... please...
Endovu chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
I really love the story. I think it would be really cool if you wrote another chapter.. but if you really don't want to I can't force ya..
JadeDragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
You should be proud- this is really well done!

With just a few simple paragraphs, you manage to paint a very vivid, and very interesting, picture of Draco. That's not an easy thing to do! I'm pretty impressed.

Even if you decide to keep this a one-shot, I hope I get to read more H/D stories from you. :)