Reviews for The Critic
LovelyFangirls chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
LOL the disclaimer ending is what got me... Loved this a lot. Funny, cute, and honestly hot.
luiza chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
loved the fic! it was so good, i wish there was more of it.
and i'm not gonna get started about kitchen sex being a bad idea, after that my breasts were never the same. (regret nothing though)
Inkpot satsuma chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Oh, lovely! A smutty, fluffy sequel/epilogue :D It was such a welcome surprise to see it. Anyway - Dean definitely is a fine example of getting to someone's heart through their stomach - feed him well and he'll be happy. I loved the small detail of Dean wriggling himself into Cas' work, tagging along and stuffing himself with quality food on Cas' tastings XD And like Cas cares about breaching his work ethics for Dean! I liked the idea of centring this chapter around the idea of Dean cooking for Cas, which, of course, had to mean shenanigans. I think seeing Dean working on food just had to get Cas' libido raging. (I also liked the detail of Cas going naked around, he kinda has this steady, unselfconscious attitude going on, sprinkled with brazenness.) Haha, Cas testing Dean's culinary focus in extremely distracting circumstances XD And don't worry, the smut was lovely with a pinch of humour *holds out Nutella and makes tutting sounds to coax you out of corner of shame*
Harlequin27 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Loved it! Great job! :)
I'm home chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Haha! I loved your story, but what really made me comment was the disclaimer at the very end! It's hilarious, though I assure you, I understand the gravity of the warning.
kamja chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Seriously, kitchen sex. You know, oil sizzles, don't you? ; But it was still hot and I liked it. Though too bad I missed Cas having second orgasm in his mouth, this time from Dean's burgers.
kamja chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh, that was really nice. And Cas was hot. I love how easygoing Dean turns into blabbering mess around Cas and you worked that in very nicely.
ps. You have a typo in the name with the review. Was that intentional? Is Dean gonna hunt him around the country to correct that? That would be freaking hilarious.
SuperFag chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
WOOOOOOO
bridecas chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
it's a cute story! it was awesome to read it!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
5/5 ;D
Idontgiveaflyingfuck chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING... YOU DONT WRITE SMUT? WRITE MORE THAT WAS AMAZING
SalenNardri chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I like! very nice story :) I like how you kept them pretty much in character even though it was an AU, nice.
Lyra Terra chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hey, awesome story, woulda been an awesome chapter idea! But just wanted to re-assure on your sex scene. I actually loved it. Often times alot of fanfic writers write totally generic, fantasy-filled, unrealistic sex scenes. I really liked the conversation touch, that Cas had to get up and move to get the lube, all the cute foreplay, etc. One of the most realistic scenes I've read in a very long time. Just wanted to let you know it wasn't bad at all :) Keep writing!
NerdonTVseries chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really like your story. I'd like to translate it into Russian, can I get your permission?
applepieisworthit chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That was really good :)
Well done for giving the sex a shot ;) it was gooood...