Reviews for the lines of life that life repair with time's pencil
timano chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I enjoyed this story! As an alternate way to forgo the Doctor's death at the end of 13 lives, this is quite satisfying.
TheNotSoWiseOwl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I was dubious about reading this, given the lack of capital letters in the title – something which normally indicates a story written without much regard for the rules of grammar (or the English language in general, to be honest) But the quote from the summary seemed so good I figured I’d give it a go.
Well. I am so sincerely glad I did. Within a few lines I was completely hooked, and by the time I finished (i.e. now) I was an emotional wreck. Your manipulation of words is simply brilliant, and if I were to quote my favourite lines back at you this review would probably be nearly as long as the story itself.
You have completely destroyed me and my emotions. Thank you so much!
cassietoevil chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OOOOOH that was good. Perfect library fix-it
totalscreaminggenius chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
UGH THIS IS PERFECT WHY

I'm trying to cure myself of this unhealthy obsession with River and the Doctor but no, I find this beautiful story instead.

I'm really liking what you write! I just joined the world of fanfiction about a week and a half ago. Before that, I hadn't read any since a brief foray into Lord of the Rings fanfic about ten years ago. All that to say, I like your stories and it's been a great introduction to

Seriously, though, very clever way to resolve the River story and it makes sense. Every book ever written is all of time and space in a different form-books are their TARDIS!
sdjfhgjshgfkjdfhg chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Absolutely wonderful - you captured both River and the Doctor perfectly.