Reviews for Texts from my Stranger
Flameblazer chapter 11 . 1/23
Tsk,tsk... Those two, spying on Leo! And now Raph knows! Oh well, he was bound to find out sooner or later.
Flameblazer chapter 9 . 1/23
Now Don has been introduced to Evie! When's Raph gonna find out? Oh, btw, ur doing a great job on this story so far! I've always wondered what the turtles would do once they defeated the shredder and had the rest of their enemies vanquished...so this is an awesome aftermath!
Flameblazer chapter 6 . 1/23
Oh gosh... I know the feeling of hitting the call instead of the text button!
Flameblazer chapter 1 . 1/22
Leo's got a girlfriend! Ya! Am enjoying ur style of writing! Keep up the good work!
Keiyner chapter 34 . 9/9/2016
please, please please ! The next chapter ! I don't know how many times I keep reading your story pending the next chapter... '
I love it and I hope you'll update soon !
Qoute chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
cool
Qoute chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
YOU MUST READ! EMERGENCY! DANGERLHey dude Just so u know , This can happen:
Dear fanfiction writers, Please be aware that there are fake websites which have mirrored literally ALL FANFICS from F . As far as I can tell, they are near-perfect mirrors, updating in real-time to FFN’s servers. All of your stories, your profile, everything has been stolen and copied onto the following websites: . .They are making profit off your stories with advertisements. This is called spamdexing. Please report them. Theft of this hefty magnitude, literally millions of stories, should not go unpunished. Also, do not attempt to log in to any site that looks like F but is not. In theory, they could steal your email and password! HOW TO REPORT Go webmasters/tools/spamreportform?hlenPut in the name of the website (one report each)Write in additional details: This is a spamdexing mirror site to and has stolen my profiles and intellectual “I am not a robot” and then “Report webspam”
Report more by clicking the link on: Go back to thewebspam report form. Writers and fanfic readers should report these websites that profit off our hard work. Stop plagiarism and art theft! I found all of mine on every one of these sitesreported them all. You might want to check. I also found my fics on these sites. If you’ve published with , please go check for your work too. This is not okay! If they’re making money on ad revenue, you probably want to make sure you have adblockers enabled before visiting the sites–otherwise you’re kind of rewarding them for stealing your content. (via feanope) This is cool.
awesome to see your from Egypt!
Keep e!m coming
Qoute chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Woah. Did you hack into my life to make Evie? cause everything you've said about her is the exact, same , thing, abut me . From her music , hobbies ,carrier , hair , face , home.
a creep y awesome sauce agaim
Qoute chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
awesome gain
Qoute chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
omg omg wut surprise Oooo curse h
u
Qoute chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
I'm addicted to this. Wait tilL SPLINTER FINDS OUT OOO
Qoute chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
OMG LET THEM ALL GO TO AMERICA!
MINA IS LIKE DON
KATIE IS LIKE RAPH
FRANKIE IS LIKE LEO
AND
EVIE IS LIKE LEO/MIKEY!
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE and Hell naw they are great characters!
Qoute chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
My friend NicoleShe is like Linda.
"Liva little.
Qoute chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
So Mina for Don,
Fran For Raphael...
Leo For Evelyn..I wish this had a sequel
Qoute chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
chappie 19(its 10:40 pm for me and I haven't stopped at all.)! I think its funny how she is like
"whatif he rejects mewhat if he runs from me" and "What fi blah blah?"
When HE IS A MUTANT TURTLE FROM NEW YORK BEING TRAINED BY A HUMAN-RAT.
Now that , is funny.