Reviews for Fading
Kelskels030501 chapter 46 . 6/15
Im in tears your a brilliant writer and could get anybody in tears just like i am :,(
princess.astra chapter 41 . 4/23
THANK YOU! The main reason rose wasn't a favorite for me was because of her obsession with the Doctor when I knew from certain episodes that it just... wasn't her. Like, in episodes like father's day and love and monsters, she cared for her family fiercely before the doctor, and in other ones? She just abandoned everything for him and that seemed ridiculous to me, so i'm really glad we're seeing her in the way i think she really would be here.
timano chapter 48 . 2/4
A superb piece of writing-it kept me engaged and interested from start to finish! I truly enjoy your work; I think I've read all the different characters you've added into the show. (With remarkable skill, I should add.) 10 out of 10 stars, plus a bonus of 15 for keeping up the pace of the writing. (I look forward to your next work.)
timano chapter 26 . 1/31
I loved the way you changed the ending to Exit Wounds so that Tosh and Owen lived! I will review the story as a whole when I get to the end, but I'm definitely enjoying it so far.
twilightjazz chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
love your stories i would love one with a OC in torchwood paired with jack or Owen if it is a Owen pair please don't have him and Gwen together
more please
DRWfangirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Oh... That fluffyness is killing me! And the part about 11... :) All I can think of is what really happens with 11 and that whole mess. (This is my second time reading this:) it breaks my heart.
srlotatwar chapter 29 . 11/26/2014
I'm crying, I hope you're happy! Cannot stop reading, this is my favorite Time Lady series of yours, or any-ones actually.
Squidtastik chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Pool scene. my reactions *smirking* *hoping this is IT* *face held in hands by adorable fluffiness* *excited to see when the do finally do it* *smirk*
Squidtastik chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I love the in-tru-da window joke. I will use it forever
K.Daniels chapter 47 . 8/24/2014
LOVED this.
Natalia chapter 48 . 6/2/2014
WHY MUST YOU BE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND BE ABLE TO MAKE CRY SO MUCH!? WHY!? TTTT
(At least this is an alternate ending I would have yelled at you so much if you really end it it like that)
And AMAZING. STORIES.
Now I am going to go to my little emo corner and cry...
Guest chapter 48 . 5/11/2014
I LOVED how you made Angel's new regeneration have more confidence! And how she just strolled right out of the TARDIS totally OWNING her Vortex power (one of my favorite features of her) was so totally badass! She is so brilliant and fantastic and it was so frustrating that she couldn't see it for herself, but now she has more confidence and it's so AMAZING! And how because of her, Donna didn't have to have her memories wiped! :D I mean, Donna still has to invite Angel to her wedding, and she couldn't just forget her sister! Not even in the parallel world did she forget them! And ugh! I just love your writing sooooo much!
Forged In Fire and Flame chapter 47 . 4/5/2014
Perfect way to keep Angel alive and Donna with her memories! Love it!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 39 . 2/1/2014
NOOO I SHOULD HAVE NEVER READ YOUR AUTHORS NOTE! I WAS THOROUGHLY CONVINCED THAT PROFFY WASN'T ABLE TO HAVE FUCKING KIDS! AGGCCCKK, MY CURIOSITY RUINS EVERY FUCKING THING! (excuse my language, I was very angry)
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 35 . 2/1/2014
WAAIT, IN THE LAST CHAPTER, YOU SHOULD HAVE YELLED AT YOUR MOM," NO WAY IN HELL, SENPAI!" -Haruhi, Ouran High School Host Club.