Reviews for Fading
Love the twist I honestly began to think that the master had impregnated her somehow when running his tests through some kind of artificial insemination so I did not see her dying so as always you are brilliant
Nightingrave chapter 2 . 4/30
Every time I hear the Doctor call Angel his Mate in front of humans, it makes me cringe a little bit. It's an awesome choice of word, but I can't help but think of animals when he says it XD
Katmadwoman77 chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
I LOVE your stories. So realistic. Tell your mother to bugger off. I am on my 3rd read of this set of your fanfics. I can tell you that your writing is incredible and I love the extra minisodes that you add.

I love Angel and her psychic essence and her quirks. She is an awesome character. I don't normally like a "River bashing" story but the way you write it, it makes sense.

Please never give up on your writing. It is incredible!
Gold chapter 30 . 9/6/2016
From all the 'DoctorxOC' fics I've read your the first to break the code of 'Doctors GF is friends with River'. Good job -
Boboslasher12 chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
First time I've cried reading a fan fiction. This is definitely my favourite oc time lady story.
Kelskels030501 chapter 46 . 6/15/2015
Im in tears your a brilliant writer and could get anybody in tears just like i am :,(
princess.astra chapter 41 . 4/23/2015
THANK YOU! The main reason rose wasn't a favorite for me was because of her obsession with the Doctor when I knew from certain episodes that it just... wasn't her. Like, in episodes like father's day and love and monsters, she cared for her family fiercely before the doctor, and in other ones? She just abandoned everything for him and that seemed ridiculous to me, so i'm really glad we're seeing her in the way i think she really would be here.
timano chapter 48 . 2/4/2015
A superb piece of writing-it kept me engaged and interested from start to finish! I truly enjoy your work; I think I've read all the different characters you've added into the show. (With remarkable skill, I should add.) 10 out of 10 stars, plus a bonus of 15 for keeping up the pace of the writing. (I look forward to your next work.)
timano chapter 26 . 1/31/2015
I loved the way you changed the ending to Exit Wounds so that Tosh and Owen lived! I will review the story as a whole when I get to the end, but I'm definitely enjoying it so far.
twilightjazz chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
love your stories i would love one with a OC in torchwood paired with jack or Owen if it is a Owen pair please don't have him and Gwen together
more please
DRWfangirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Oh... That fluffyness is killing me! And the part about 11... :) All I can think of is what really happens with 11 and that whole mess. (This is my second time reading this:) it breaks my heart.
srlotatwar chapter 29 . 11/26/2014
I'm crying, I hope you're happy! Cannot stop reading, this is my favorite Time Lady series of yours, or any-ones actually.
Squidtastik chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Pool scene. my reactions *smirking* *hoping this is IT* *face held in hands by adorable fluffiness* *excited to see when the do finally do it* *smirk*
Squidtastik chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I love the in-tru-da window joke. I will use it forever
K.Daniels chapter 47 . 8/24/2014