Reviews for It Happened One Night
Wow! The story was over already? It was so good I lost track of time...Keep writing!
Lost in a magic realm chapter 32 . 2/6
Grelt story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
kittybug85 chapter 32 . 2/4
wonderful story!
Golden Asp chapter 32 . 1/24
I really enjoyed this story. Nice work.
meg527 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I love that Severus is so deeply proud of his Slytherins.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
Beautiful!
farsideomoon chapter 32 . 6/26/2015
Loved it, thanks for writing:-)
Simona Polle chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
Yesterday i said "Simona, no more Sevmione stories", but ... here i am loving every word of this story. Maybe they love each other tooo soon and that was a little unreal for me, but who cares?! I loved anyways.
Angelus chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Oh bloody beautiful,I can't say anything else
Angelus chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
absolutely a Joy to read, I'm so impressed.I love that finally someone looks at him as the man that I see when I watch the HP movies, he's not nice...he's really do make the perfect couple.I only hope I'll not be disappointed reading through the rest of the chapters, as I have been more time than I can count, as I have been when I thought I found a great done:-)
Alexa1993 chapter 32 . 4/16/2015
LOVEDDDDD ITTTT!
liljennmartin chapter 32 . 3/28/2015
Once again, another great read...creative plot & writing that is on-point...kudos!
DanyaKat chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
OK...so I have been making my way through all of your stories and you are by far my favorite fan fiction author. I started this story this morning and didn't put my phone down until I was done. It's my favorite so far but I made the mistake of reading it just 5 days after giving birth. I about had a panic attack! Awesome job and I love you! Now off to the next one...
jane.janedoe chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
How wonderful for the Slytherins to be so supportive!