Reviews for It Happened One Night
jlynnross394 chapter 32 . 2/27
Okay you have to marry me so we can make great author babies omggg
AmayaBlack chapter 32 . 2/27
This was a fantastic story! :D
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 32 . 2/20
Omg I loved it..perfect! Especially the ending. I wish there was some more snape snarkiness buy it was still a fantastic story!
I love this and your other stories. FYI; the mefi which would be seeing her vagona walls and cervix using the dreaded speculum!
VampWitchCat chapter 32 . 2/3
I really like this fic and I LOVE the last line! Excellent work.
sweett90049 chapter 32 . 1/30
I loved this story! I literally cried at some parts!
becx7 chapter 32 . 1/17
They make such a cute couple and supportive severus is sexy great story
Texaschic1 chapter 32 . 1/6
Great story and I loved all the plot twists!
Clarine chapter 32 . 1/6
Histoire intéressante et bien écrite. Toutefois, j'ai eu un peu de mal avec le scénario que je trouve tiré par les cheveux et pas franchement crédible (s'attaquer à Hermione pour une histoire d'héritage me semble profondément stupide alors qu'il y certainement d'autres sorcières moins "visibles" sur lesquelles la manipulation aurait probablement mieux fonctionné... De plus, le personnage d'Ombrage étant particulièrement antipathique, on regrette un peu qu'Hermione soit mêlée dans leurs manigances)
lisacakes16 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I will say this is my first major critique for you: this beginning is so overwhelming with information and a lot of time jumps. you probably would have done better with breaking this up more.
langeline chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
Grrrr... one thing is, your this story and most of your stories that i've read deserve a much longer ending. Just like the after-glow of fine wine. :D
langeline chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Was the blonde witch safe to be trusted? Or is she part of the evil-doers? :P
langeline chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Your best-written story yet! _ When did you write this? Was this written earlier or later in your writing adventures? It flows EXTREMELY well, and your last line as well as the observation that SS might hex anyone who does not share is very cool. :D I love love love love having started on this story! _ And I've been reading HGSS ffs for more than 15 years! :D
jax319 chapter 21 . 11/19/2014