Reviews for Do You Have The Time?
DeathsQueen26 chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
love it!
Rose chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
What an amazing story... Can't stop reading! It's another way to see time travel which doesn't make the transition to real time awkward! And that's pretty great ;)
I enjoyed a lot! Thanks! :)
JoBlackdove chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
That was so perfect! Loved every chapter, the characters, just are all so perfect! Wish there was an epilogue to it. You have talent. Keep writing!
Dimac99 chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
Oh, my heart was breaking for the 1977 Hermione and Severus but especially for 1997 Severus. A really enjoyable and unique fic. You have a knack for good HP time travel :-)
twixxy-dee chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Awwwww; how cute!
Mootycakes chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
This is my newest favorite Severus/Hermione romance. I think it's very well written and you've kept them true to their characters. Excellent work! I'd love to see another story where Hermione gets sent to the past and effectively woos the younger Potion's Master.
SusanMarieS chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Lovely! Love it. So original and unique. Wonderful job all around.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Bless. This was wonderful.
Tar-Silmarien chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Beautiful story!
Guest in Europe chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
Utterly lovely - thank you.
It is so good to read something that has been spell-checked and grammar-checked, quite apart from the fact that your story is beautiful. I am now off to read your other work... hurries along, forgetting about housework tasks!
priceless2009 chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
:-) happy!
teresainseattle chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Great story. Well done.
teresainseattle chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Excellent first chapter. I'm not usually a time travel story fan but I must say this one has me captivated. I love HGSS story lines so really looking forward to continuing on.
Allycatreadseverything chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
I loved, loved, loved the idea of this story and your execution.

I can't wait to read more of your work.
meg527 chapter 21 . 1/31/2014