Reviews for Try Out
bjq chapter 2 . 1/17
fabs
Catalina H chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
This was great. When Vance first showed up, I didn't like him, but he kinda grew on me over the years. The friendship between him and Gibbs is very unique and interesting to watch and see how it unfolds. You did a good job of showing that here. And I liked how Tony was the one to call Vance out, it kinda helps show how those two have grown into the sort of mutual respect we've come to know. But the relationship between Gibbs and Tony, and their talks in this story were absolutely incredible! I cannot say enough good things about them. Great work!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Wonderful
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Wonderful
katesari chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Really enjoyed reading this two parter! Bye
VG LittleBear chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Hi, thanks for a great background story. Awesome how you had Tony confront Director Vance, he did good! And I love all scenes where Tony comes to Gibbs. You perfectly captured the dynamic.
Leon and Gibbs scenes are always interesting, I never know which way they'll go. I think you got it exactly right.
Thanks so much! Cheers!
diana teo chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
They know each other so well, Vance bringing two coffees and Tony knowing exactly where Gibbs had been. Tony-haters should read this to understand this man's psyche and depth. Yeah, right... ;p
Hope you had a mind-blowing holiday! :)
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Really love your t
RedLindy chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful story. I love the dynamics between Tony and Vance, Vance and Gibbs, and Gibbs and Tony. So true to the characters but also much more fullfilling than a lot of the actual episodes! Can't wait for more stories from you!
maan chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Loved how you had Tony talk himself into speaking to Vance, lol...
That whole scene in the office, wow. That punch hit me hard, too. I think I must have mentally staggered back... ;)
I was so proud of Tony, saying what Vance needed to hear. Amazing writing!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Awwww I really wished that this did happen now :) it was soo good how you wrote it ;D Great job!
vanishingp2000 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Very well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this very plausible tag, particularly the Gibbs and Tony interaction which was very in character to me. Have a great holiday and I look forward to your next story. Many thanks, VP