Reviews for Truth or Dare
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Tom really should've known better...*Smirk*

That was very funny, thank you!
Tharin chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh, poor Tom. He really should have known better then to pick dare :-) That said, I really like the idea that they have come to be friends who could share a drink and play silly drinking games. Oh, and Seven's reason for the divorce is perfect.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
LOL! I'd love to see a follow-up chapter.
mabb5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very cute. Please write more.
badmelk chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
haha! what fun :) drunk tom don't hold nothin back! love it :)
Me chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Ohhhhhhhh, she's pure eeeeeeeeevil :-D
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hilarious! I loved it. I laughed :D I was like... no way would she... even if she's not a fan she wouldn't... I was nervous (particularly at the C/7 mention because nothing makes me twitch more LOL), but it all worked out. Great last line!
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hahaha. Well done. I can definitely picture Janeway and Tom enjoying a drink together somewhere along the line. Love that your setting was DS9, too. This was my favorite line: "Absolutely. When she didn't kill you after that cave thing. That's when I knew. I only wondered what took you so long to pop the question."
imnotacommittee chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Ha! Kathryn can’t seem to resist hustling poor Tom. Well played, Kathryn, well played. Enjoyed the different POV on the Janeway-Chakotay-Seven situation, with Tom’s blunt opinions. Emboldened with drink or not, it was fun to read what he thought of it all. And of course, Kathryn wins it all (again) with her calculating dare resulting in a classic final line.
My favorite sentence was “Kathryn acknowledged his response something close to a feline purr. Tom felt a sudden dread - he could practically see yellow feathers sticking out of his former Captain's mouth.” Poor guy never stood a chance.
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Well played!
It's not much of an argument for sobriety that we have such fun with these two when they've both been drinking.
"Did all Ferengi skulls look like a pink version of Chell's butt?" I must say that that's an image that I'll have floating around in my head for a while. Maybe a drink of Romulan ale will help.
tayababy chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
*chuckles* that was perfect. Absolutely perfect! And I can feel the drunkeness in them, and they was it affects their speech. And the ending - fabulous :)
SusanC chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Wonderfully done! Quite a nice twist at the end. Tom should know you never get the upper hand with Janeway.
Delwin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Absolutely exquisite - every detail! Mmmm...just divine Paris and Janeway goodness.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 4/25/2013