Reviews for Something New
This one was so good ;)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
The characters were written so well! I loved it! ::faves::
Yatty-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That...was pretty...flipping...amazing. I loved that. A lot. I would beg you to write more stories like this but the idea seems kinda one-shot-only, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'll get started on some constructive criticism because I don't know a million different ways to say "I loved that so much that I don't even know how to describe the depth of the emotion I'm feeling right now". Slightly OOC but way less than I'd expected, which was a huge feat, in my opinion - it's really tough to write in character when you shove the characters into such odd, not-canon situations. Well, except for the sleepover - that was pretty OOC, but you did a great job of writing the kiss-scene.

Umm... Well, word choice could be improved, I guess? To be honest - maybe it's just the post-reading euphoria that makes it seem this way - your writing is really good. It's probably among the best of . There's the whole "show don't tell" thing that every writer should be aware of, but I didn't spot any specific place where that would apply... Improving your sentence flow would also be beneficial, but again, there weren't any glaringly horrible sentence structures. I'd also say to use more descriptive language, but your writing style isn't flowery and you manage to describe things well without saying things like "Liz looked at his eyes and lost herself in his golden orbs" and other prose like that. Overall, I'd just say to keep practicing and develop your writing style further. After all, there's no such thing as perfect.

So, once again: Loved the fic, loved the plot, loved the mostly-not-OOCness and totally envious of your writing proficiency. If you come out with more Soul Eater fics, I'll be sure to check them out!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That was frickin' adorable! 3
Kokoroyome chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was soo great!
Really, I was excited myself while reading and the story was so funny!
Thanks for that xD
BeriForeverFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Omg this one-shot was amazing! It made my grin like a fool reading this! I loved what you said about Spirit foaming at the mouth, I thought that was hilarious!
Raventink chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love this story. Normally, I would go into a highly-detailed review about how freaking AMAZING it was, but I love it. That's all that needs to be said :)
mikaela chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow! this was awesome! id really love to see more of this! :)
Tawny chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was great! Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love it and your writing style.