Reviews for One Kiss Closer to Eternity

ILENE DOVER
ALPHA CCANYONE

IM DYING
karone5 chapter 1 . 6/30
The arguments between bulma and vegeta are hilarious. I enjoyed laughing a lot. But bulma and vegeta are cute together. Thank you so much for writing this story.
lovelylovablevee chapter 1 . 6/16
JFC, I enjoyed the shit out of this! So, so amazing, hot, funny, erotic, and entertaining! Fantastic work!
HammyJessa chapter 1 . 1/12
This was extremely entertaining!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
hot damn this is so sexy good. love love the plot.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I read this for the third time and actually bothered to say the aliens' names out loud and then died completely from laughter. You genius, you. This was a glorious romp.
MissStubborn chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This is amazing and funny at the same time hahaha
I loved it, both Vegeta and Bulma seemed so in character 3 I'm definitely reading more from you!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Such a sexy fic! Wow. Serves those aliens right that they lose out on Vegeta's genetic material. Only Bulma gets that! Great one shot!
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I didn't realize that there were still vb one shots of yours that I hadn't read! This was funny and sexy, and kind of sweet, too! I like that mix a lot.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Awwwsome!;) Bulma is a goddess. I loved that only she can get any sort of sexual reaction from Vegeta.:) And I loved that Vegeta tries to put up a fight but his body wants Bulma too much. Sexy time is sexy.
jj chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
nice one love it
vegeta and future trunks chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
"Do you want me to get Tess?"
"Hell no!" "Keep that woman away from me"

"You'll what?"
"Ill never fight with you again"
These moments were soooooooo funny XD! Loved the story, oh and when vegeta smacked her ass towards the end :-P I thought it was very cute how vegeta would only get aroused with his mate bulma(aww) I was shocked to how the ppl were able to capture vegeta and keep him restrained no less lol very creative, great job! :-)
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This was such a wonderful one shot. Great plot and lovely, sexy humour that complimented and completed Bulma and Vegeta's little jam nicely."She called it a kiss. He called it bliss" brilliant. As of course the sexual tension was amazing and my awful mind was grinning perversely! :-D
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
There's a snake in the room. OMG! This was as funny as it was sexy. Awesome one shot.
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013