Reviews for The Dragon, Titania and The Demon
Eldart Mystogan chapter 1 . 9/10
Nice smut mate, Im not sure how old this story is and if you'll even see this, but it was real good, except maybe the ending tasted a bit too cheesy, but hey overall 8.5/10 good job!

- ELDART Mystogan

P.S. I hope you're still writing!
FuyuMitokai chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Amazing and A lovely story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
First fuck gruvia and second in the nude means she never had clothes so you would say naked and third Lucy doesn't feel that way about loke so she's free!
Alex F chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
hi i know it has been two years since you wrote this but it was so amazing that i felt it necessary to write this review

i'm not a huge fan of natsu x erza or natsu x mira and to be honest i never thought about all three together but that being said this was the most well written fan fiction i have EVER read in my life it made me forget about the dislike that i had for the pairings entirely and i thoroughly enjoyed the 3 day punishment scene but over all the whole story just amazed me and i felt that you needed to know that and i hope that you continue to write more incredible stuff like this and maybe one day if you haven't done so already you could make a very detailed explicit lemon fan fiction about gajeel x levy i would thoroughly love to read that

and thanks again for the amazing story
Fire Dragon emperor chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love it are there any others with Mira and Ezra or just Ezra and natsu or Mira and natsu I like those pairings
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved loved loved this story. The endig was my favorite part B-) :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
brilliant one.i liked your story very much.
i would like another story between natsu x mirajane.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Amazing story
AnimeLover1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love this lemon goodness but also whole heartdly tale please write more!
CrimsonBurst chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
TO MUCH FOR ONE CHAPTER. PLEASE CONSIDER THAT NEXT TIME. GOOD STORY THOUGH.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE READ IN 4 YEARS!
kingrichard360 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
... mehn ... just ... mehn. your good real good
Lttaco chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Man Natsu is one lucky man
ValinNight chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was awesome! I wish there was more of this! :D
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Awesome story
Nice lemon and interesting idea in having Natsu use his powers to get back in the sack quickly.