Reviews for Master of Desire, Slave to Lust
R. A. Xip chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
I started watching DBZ for the first time just recently and I was afraid I wouldn't find any good fanfiction of Vegeta. This is awesome! Thanks, can't wait to read more!
gabrielaguaraciara chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
OMG its the stories are too perfect for are limited to English! You permit me to translate them into Portuguese and put them in my Nyah account?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Holy hell. This is so... Omg...
I'm flooded with emotions right now. *sigh* I'm happy.
Cyndi chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
Damn, that was an intense read and I enjoyed it. I need something cold to drink now.
superboltstrike chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
Just finished reading it. While I'm personally not a fan of "Master and Slave" roleplaying, I do and understand and respect why you had Vegeta do what he did. I still enjoyed the story and that last chapter-WHEW! (fans self)
Cyndi chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Congratulations, you made me squeal "fuck!" and fan myself. I really thought they were gonna, but THAT was hot. DAMN!
saiyan lover chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Mmmmhm very good ...is it bad that I masturbated to this? That's how good it was
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
This was so great
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
This had me squealing like a fan girl every chapter. This was too good.
Verai chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Oh my god, this is SO good! Love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
Could not turn away until I finished reading it all.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
You wrote this so nonchalantly, and yet it hit home every single time. I felt so bad for Bulma in her struggle and wished that Vegeta would ease up, but that's the whole point of a story: to showcase a struggle and its resolution. I was so impressed, this has to be the best M-Rated VegetaXBulma I've read thus far. Hank you for taking the time to write this, and share it with ff!

Keep on writing
shari vegas chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Loved it. Your writing is so sensual and full of rich imagery. It was a great read and felt more special than a regular pwp. :)
brittypearl chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I can't even with how hot that was.
MallieBuu chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Master of Desire, Slave to Lust' is Nominated for 'Best Lemon Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations