Reviews for Master of Desire, Slave to Lust
Annoying Owl chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Too good
PassionSiteMedia chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
You are one of the greatest fanfiction writers I have ever read. EVER. I've read each and every one of your B/V stories on mediaminer, some of them more than once (well, it's more like I devour them). You are a huge source of inspiration for me! Mediaminer has been acting weird lately, but anyway I'm favouriting you on both! Thanks for everything!
xXKiri-chanXx chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Hot damn this was perf. Thank you for writing this!
dragonbabezee chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
:) that was an interesting use of kind - seeping it through pores to have it trigger nerve endings at exactly the right moment? Your story was super-hot, and I was happy in the end with the balance of power. Bulma wasn't giving everything for nothing. She got just as much in return.
dragonbabezee chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
If Bulma knew Vegeta's thoughts I'm sure she'd have taken the plunge right then. He wants a true partner. But it looks like she's decided to give in to him anyway - or at least I hope so! There's only one chapter left!
dragonbabezee chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Though this is an amazing tale of erotic domination, I can't help wanting Bulma to get one over on Vegeta is return to even out the balance. So far she's not managed to control him even once, nor has he been wrong once in his estimation and manipulation of her.

It's very hot though. Phew!
dragonbabezee chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Woah.
dragonbabezee chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Harsh man! What an arsehole Vegeta is in that last sentence! I must hand it to you, Tempest, it is you that is the master. This fic brings the sex whilst still revving on the sexual tension. And Bulma's line when exiting the bathroom was hilarious.
dragonbabezee chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I've come back to the font of all wickedly sexy BV action, and you deliver yet again, Tempest! These first two chapters were so hot - I can't imagine where they go next without touching each other. Masterful moment when Vegeta looks at the camera just as they're both about to come - I was almost as rattled as Bulma. How would it feel? How will SHE fare at the breakfast table?
Cornichon92 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
It cant be over ...more ...PLEASE :) GOOD JOB!
dragonball256 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Wow this story was incredible. I loved every second, how Bulma kept trying to resist and how Vegeta broke her ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Amazing and beautiful one of the best fics here
Lady Eruanna of Mirkwood chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
YAY! I loved this! Great job!
Lady Eruanna of Mirkwood chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Aww... Bulma. :p
GetaFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Woman, your stories and writing are legend. I love how you balance any fluff at the end to actually make sense. Especially because those stories that compromises and makes Bulma an abused soul just don't do it for me.

Your bulma is in character. And your fics and lemons are naughty naughty naughty in such a good way.

Nothing is hotter than your BV fics. NOTHING. Please please please write more.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »