Reviews for Master of Desire, Slave to Lust
Pinkheartsclub chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
the sexiness of it all is to much for me lmao
Lady Harley chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
The plot wasn't so dumb as to offend smart, professional women but it was pretty close. The lemons were hot though. You should stick to pwp, they get a lot of reviews.
SexySade chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I always get so excited when you update this fic lol! love it!
Breezybiatch chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I've seen variations of this animated henntai scene. Girl, this submission thing leaks into almost all your fics. Get it out of your system, can't find yourself a "real man" to whip you some in real life or what? I don't believe it. But it makes me want to breech into your private life.
DBFreak chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Lab monkey is my FAV fanfic of all time. I'm trying to keep up with you & read your stories since I loved that one so much! You're all over the place! Lol loveeee you're work!
MissNibbles chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
love
Trunksmybaby chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
that was awesome!
nancy103 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I love this dom/sub relationship! Bulma is going through a very big emotional change right now. She has always been on top and now, she CRAVES the bottom. I love it!
HISTORY83 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
J'aime beaucoup votre histoire , mais je dois avouer que j'ai du mal à voir où va aller le couple B/V!
J'attends le prochain chapitre pour avoir des réponses :-)
Je trouve vraiment bien votre façon de décrire tout les détails d'une scène , je n'ai absolument aucun mal à imaginer l’ambiance que vous voulez projetez :-)
Bravo
HISTORY 83
L. Monster chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
... I'm so following this story and everything else you EVER write.
Mars chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This master slave thing is in credibly sexy, but I can't help but feel pity for both of them. Vegeta wants to pass on the feeling of being a helpless slave who it seems enjoyed his servitude, and apparently bulma has never been made to feel powerless until now (not buying it). In a way it can still be empowering to take a risk where you lose all control and manage to live through it. I'm glad she's experiencing new positions and sensations in her sexual life, but from one extreme to another put you fight back where you started. It was sad shed always been on top, and the thought that shell always be on the bottom with vegeta from now on is just as sad. I always prefer the promise of diversity.
In all, this slave scene is so hot! But it loses its novelty quick, specially to someone like me who grew up on Disney princesses movies where handsome, powerful, intelligent, manly princess could provide for one. In middle/high school i remember always looking for the strong bad boy whose adoring naughty princess I could be. Having grown up with those ideas always makes me wonder if its actually genetic/biological that we want to be less than our men, if only sexually.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Love it! Please write more soon!
SissyPerigrin chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Wow, seriously? I wouldn't of been able to say it. I would of left. I can't even call my lover 'Daddy' cause it gives them way too much power over me. Plus its just weird. Ooodles to Bulma for nailing a smexy beast like Vegeta I guess. Domination can be very pleasurable if your willing to sacrifice your pride.
lintu-lvr4 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Wow. This is really good. And it's amazing that this is more than likely how Bulma feels about being on top of things. I hope there will be more to this. Update soon!
MisakaSaru chapter 4 . 5/10/2013