Reviews for Master of Desire, Slave to Lust
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
very anti-climatic, i expected more from bulma submissive does not equal weak
Booom BaBy chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!
cabellosdefuego chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
This is impecably written, its super hot and the descriptions and analogies are utterly beautiful, like everything you write. However, I'm not totally on board with this dynamic between Bulma and Vegeta. I feel he's being downright abusive, and from what I know Bulma's character, she might be many things, but I don't see her as a woman who would accept that. I know it's fun to think about a powerful woman being dominated in bed, it's a great concept actually, but -and I cringe as I write this, because I think this is all so amazingly well written- I can't get past the way he treats her, the bruising, the hair pulling. As I say, I'm in love with your stories, but I can't deny I have that issue with this specific plot.
nancy103 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Holy tap dancing cow! This is one steamy, hot, lip parting chapter! Phew - I need a drink!
Trunksmybaby chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
that was incredible!
nancy103 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Wow! What a ride! Such a delicious chapter.
preciousjade76 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Damn woman, you just reminded me why I love your writing so much. I think I need a drink nice strong drink after reading this chapter.
SexySade chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
In love with this! soo damn HOT! Please update soon!
Love vegie chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is so addict . Need your update soon.
Nicolesque chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
What?! How rude. He owes her now. ;] More please, this is good!
Trunksmybaby chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
wow
Reignashii chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
oooh what's bulma gonna do now after that remark?
Nova Starrs chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
oh. my. god. this is possibly the hottest thing i've ever read
Isa Tran chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
This is AMAZING. I m feeling like Reading SADE s roman. Other chapter please!
divisionamongst chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
GRAAAH! I kinda wish Bulma could even the playing field! ITS SO GOOD BUT VEGETA BEING SO UNINTERESTED MAKES IT ALMOST PAINFUL TO READ.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »