Reviews for Master of Desire, Slave to Lust
oh Bulma... What have you gotten yourself into girl! XP
myyinfatuation chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
YAYY a new story! 3
Reignashii chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
bulma got caught wonder if she'll be able to pull one over vegeta?
preciousjade76 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I think I've lost count of how many times I've reread all your fics. They never get old. Thanks for posting it here.
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
hot!
sagetastic chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I can't log in on my phone but sweet heavens, I loved this chapter. I can only imagine what it'll be like as they both start suffering from their frustration.
Akamery chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
good god I haven't read a good sexual scene like that in ages! Good to know there are still amazing quality people on ffnet :) keep up the great work! I look forward to more!
MisakaSaru chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Nice chapter!
SexySade chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
So HOT! I LOVE it!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Holy fuck. That was amazing. Oh my god. I need more.
nancy103 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
"Every inch of his skin was bronze, even where she expected him to be a little paler." & "He was so much bigger than she had imagined." sets up the perfect fantasy I am sure many of us think about ;-)
Great update with lots of naughty "details". Thanks for posting!
DarkAssassin15 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Stupid cellphone caused me to post before I was done. Anyway...

I honestly forgot exactly where I left off. Looking forward to the next update. Favorite and followed!
DarkAssassin15 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Oh my... God. I have NEVER been a fan of fanfictions that has a lot of masterbation in it but this one... Phew this one has made me a fan. I love the detail of in the story. It's not too much detail that makes it unbent wresting and boring but enough to make the mind go wild.

I wonder what their next encounter is going to be like. Can she even be around him now that she knows that he knows about the cameras or will this be a new routine of her watching him while he masturbates and lo
butterflyV chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I do remember this from .
lilian chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was absolutely delicious to read. Cant wait to see the next chapter!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »