Reviews for Making Amends
Ishundania chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Please make another sequel, I love how you write and I cannot wait for more.
stilljustme chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
That's awkward." - "Why?" -"'Cos I'm standing on your driveway."
That line was great. And the rest was...even greater. And now it's over? I really should've checked the complete-sign but it kind of hit me right now and...aww. This was amazing. Please keep writing!
robby1925 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I was so sad about Rico but you managed to make me feel much better with him picking up with Tay. I really love the way you write. Please keep going, I miss Southland already and I love that you fixed things with him and Ben. I would really miss it if you quit writing in this fandom because the series ended. Thanks again for writing such interesting stories.
stilljustme chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Oh... kay? Definitively didn't see that one coming, and... that's hard. Poor Rico, poor Coop, and what's wrong with Ben? At least Lydia understands. Anyway, Rico dead... hey, that's not fair!
stilljustme chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Really great so far. Loved the interaction between Cooper and Rico in the previous chapters. And I think I'm just watching the episode you got the idea for this story from... The Winds? Anyway, great Story.
stilljustme chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Great chapter, I love Coop's loyalty towards Ben. He'll never stop looking after him.
stilljustme chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Like it! I can totally see Cooper with Rico, now and then. Must be hard on him to see where the kid has gone... what Rico said about him - that he felt safe with him around and stuff - was really cute, and somehow I guess Ben would say the same thing if he'd get drunk enough (again). Great to see the two of them together again