Reviews for Against All Odds
Lydian Stone chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Poor Castle! I felt his jitters and could feel the guilt rolling off of him.
Lydian Stone chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
"God, it hurts. He keeps expecting his chest to blow open under the force of it one day, his heart too heavy, saturated with all the love he can no longer give. Little pieces of ribs and lungs and flesh scattered all over his living room."

You really did justice to Castle's situation, his reluctance to move on and him eventually settling for the reality he knew. Now, though . . . oh man, what a mess.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Great Great Story sorry it has come to an end.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
No sooner had I thought of the irony of Castle choosing his misery over his daughter's pleas than you brought Jim in for the most poignant father/son scene I've read, maybe ever. You weren't kidding about the angst. I'm feeling all kinds of depressed right now. Sigh.
anna chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
so so so glad you are continuing this! please keep it going to get them through the dinner (which I assume is the first time they meet up since she's back) and her first interaction back with alexis and until they ... something :)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for such a well written story. Truly sad to see it end. Thank you for giving us something to look forward to, something to enjoy and help us get through a long summer hiatus. One of my favorite fan fics of all time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I have read the epilogue for this story...now I am going to start from the beginning again and really take my time and enjoy it thoroughly. This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
im so sad this story is over! i love it and its one of my favorite caskett stories
Anon Reader chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Great, fantastic, lovely job. And glad to see the others joined them in the end. I hope you do a sequel!
Sarah chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Thank you dearly and deeply for this. It touched me in all the right ways and I was happy every time I started a new chapter or saw another in my inbox. Thank you, thank you.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
What a wonderful story. Thank you so much!
k8 chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
No! More, more! This cannot be the end. Please?
Blowsup chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
Yeeeeeeeesssss they are moving together to a new place! Love it!
Can we see the reencounters? Pretty please? And Jim?
lp1983 chapter 32 . 9/9/2013
I'm gonna cry, I can't believe it's over. It's been a fantastic ride. Thanks for this fic for the summer, it really has been a joy to read. 13 days til new episodes!
SkinnyLove18 chapter 32 . 9/9/2013
You make me happy. This story has quickly become a favorite of mine. Watching these characters develop, grow and find strength in each other as the story unfolded was awesome to read. The amount of emotion pouring out of each chapter...the dialogue. I mean really, I could go on and on about how real and raw and beautiful this story was. Thank you for writing it and thank you for sharing it.
2,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »