Reviews for Of muggles among other things
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 8/10
Sweet :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I would start at the end (:P), I loved how you summed it up! "Of course it is happening in your head..."
Could actually imagine Sherlock saying it all, along with the dialogues of all other characters as well!
A great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Its so amazing. I love the crossover.
Hera chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is so ggood One of the best HP related fanfics I've read :D
Vin chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Interesting indeed. The effect of magic on the rational and imaginative mind like Sherlock versus the effect of logical deduction on the Wizards! Would love to read more about such encounters. Keep writing
tinawinna chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Ooohhh, i would love to read a sequel to this. I really like what you wrote and only wish there was more. Please do consider it as i would really love to read more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Well well... My only complain is that it was too short. You could've elaborated more on the week that they spent together and the farewell. But I really did enjoy reading it!
GO PERCICO chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
DUMBLEDORES LAST WORDS! AAAAAAHHHH!
Namita chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Beautiful piece of literature! It has left me spell bound
Mist amidst chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Blast of a messed up brain :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Nice :-)
Aditya chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
It was a nice piece of writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What u must know is ...this is one of d very best things I have read ...
Merging of the two diverse and extraordinary story lines is just fantastic.
I dont know why i can't find any faults. Either d idea has baffled my brain more than usual or its really perfect.
There are two regrets,
1. I didnt conceive d idea first
2. It's just a chapter..and not a whole book.
I am patiently waiting tffor more chapters .
Pls do write.
Best of luck aditi
Vatsal chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
The idea was amazing. Though I would still love to read an elaborate version of this idea, you know make Sherlock explore the wizarding world a little more. Sherlocks confrontation with Dumbledore or Snape. That would be interesting. But this was amazing. I loved the idea. I'd look forward to more of this!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 7/18/2013