Reviews for On the Corner
I'm a little disappointed how Edd's was so nonchalantly said and received. And CH.1 seemed to imply that Kevin is gay only for, or at least has crush on Edd. Of course, CH.2 doesn't agree the attention is just for Edd
So wait, Edd has concluded the Kev likes boys, not Edd? Wow...
Lovely Dork chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
I loved this! Great fic!
JJJester chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
This was fucking beautiful. The arc amazingly clever like YASSSSS
CandlelessFlame chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
I CRIED SO HARD. I WISH THEY WOULD'VE PLAYED THE MAD SCIENTIST SONG EDD WROTE FOR KEVIN. THAT WOULD'VE BEEN AWESOME. BUT EITHER WAY THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING ON MY FAVE LIST. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
CandlelessFlame chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
WHAT THE HELL GUYS?! YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT DOUBLE D WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT APPRECIATE THIS. HE'S A PACIFIST, FOR PETE'S SAKE!
CandlelessFlame chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
No, Kevin. No. This is NOT the type of situation in which you listen to your brain. Nothing will get better. The football team will continue to discriminate against you solely because of your sexual orientation, only now Double D won't be there to make you feel better. No.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
I loved every detailed moment of this entire story. Such a wonderful and unique approach to the development of a relationship. I need more KevEdd. Plz keep writing.
oshiet chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
Beautiful story. I appreciate your style of writing ans bringing the characters to life, like you did. I can definitely see the boys and gals growing up into these personalities - especially Edd, Kevin and Nazz! Lol :)
Laughing Jay chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
Wow... Wow is all i can say just... Holy shit wow. I would do a full critique and review but GOD. I'm just captivated beyond words at the angst and love and passion this just blew at me AAHHHGGG AMAZING JOOOB! 3
lizzysakura21 chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
QAQ this was so good.
bookwormcathy chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
this story was lovely. very well written. awesome job!
bookwormcathy chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
awww! yay boyfriends!
bookwormcathy chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
never pictured kevin wanting to bottom before lol well at least not at first. always thought he was too much the alpha
fangirl chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
I loves this story like omg I actually cried when they broke up-