Reviews for On the Corner
bookwormcathy chapter 16 . 2/18
this story was lovely. very well written. awesome job!
bookwormcathy chapter 10 . 2/18
awww! yay boyfriends!
bookwormcathy chapter 9 . 2/17
never pictured kevin wanting to bottom before lol well at least not at first. always thought he was too much the alpha
fangirl chapter 16 . 2/4
I loves this story like omg I actually cried when they broke up-
Hi chapter 16 . 1/21
You said there would be an epilogue the last time you updated, and then there wasn't one.
Not cool, dude.
jessie chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
your awesome, thank you for the brain orgasm your writing gave me. I cant wait to see what your put out in the future.
FaintWolf chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
This was a well written fic and i loved reading every bit of this story! I hope to read more kevedd fics from you! Loved the fic ! 3
Yours
-Wolfie
kiraloverless chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I just wanted to say that by far your story has reflected the very best of any Kevedd I have read in a long time. I love the twist of mad scientist love it love it love it.
I love how while reading this they don't feel like little cartoon kids but young adults and their emotions were perfectly described that i sometimes forgot it was based on a cartoon.
I loved how you used more than one page packed with details and twists that made each page nearly a story by itself.
But for some reason I loved Double Dee's personality change, that really made a world of difference. I was sad to see it end, but I'm very excited to see your other work
TheDancer'sYellowRaincoat chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I really like that there is a story for once that has Edd standing up for himself and not getting all flustered over 'cool' Kevin (although admittedly that sometimes is cute).
I like this story a lot, and I'm only on the second chapter :)
AJB66613 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Ah mi amore! That was fantastique! The emotional roller coaster you put me through was just gorgeous! I'm happy and sad at the same time that this piece of art has ended, but that ending was just perfection! I personally cannot wait to read the epilogue, the wrap up, the final touch. How will you end this beauty of a fan fiction? I'm dying to know. :D Keep up the wondrous work!
NCorder chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
I loved it so much :')
NCorder chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Oh god, please don't tell me he's stupid enough to ask Ed or Eddy for help...
NCorder chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Ohh... huh, I was waiting to see if Ed went through with the whole "If he hurts you I'll kick his ass" and... he did... I can't even feel bad for Kevin right now, I'm so mad at him
NCorder chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
...you fucking BASTARD Kevin! . You're all Edd has, or at least the only one who makes him feel better and keep his stress level to a minimum... how could you?
NCorder chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Pleeeaasee let Benny be cool with it, PLEASE! He needs an ally on the team...