Reviews for Hybrid Theory EP - In The End
Twinnie chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
*whistles longly, impressed*

Waw. That was amazing. Unexpected, well-written, and brilliantly led... I'm at a loss for words at the moment. Very emotional too... *slightly awestruck*
TheShadowPanther chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
And so the rivalry and the hate begins...

Sorry I didn't review Generations. I just didn't feel like it.

Ya didn't overkill the language in here. *Looks to sky* Nope, not at all. *Sigh*

BYE!
Prince marcus chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Nice story! little excessive swearing but who doesn't like to hear that once in a while? One thing I do have to say though, is, you kinda completely changed gohan's and cell's personallity... Not really like them at all. Oh well, nothings perfect. Good work!
Alligator Pink chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
WAI! I love this story to death! You got the whole Gohan drama/angst thing exactly the way I think he would be. Damn...I love this story!

Hmmm... maybe you could write a sequel (*hint hint*) :P

Peace out

G.C.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
*shakes head* That's it. Gohan snapped. *shakes Gohan by the shoulders* Snap out of it! Wake up and smell the lima beans! *rereads* Oh. The little b******* Cell Jr. did it for me. *shrugs* Oh well. Please do more ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
This is a really good story. I glad that Gohan got a chance to vent out his anger. If I was in Gohan's shoes, I would have said all of that and even more. There was some fights that you had forgotten though. You didn't put in there about when Garlic Jr. had kidnapped him when he was younger or when Garlic Jr. came back for his revenge when Goku was off in space. You also forgot when he had to fight Goku (a.k.a Ginyu in Goku's body). Gohan could also be angry at his father for punching him down when he was at the lookout for wanting to save Piccolo from Cell. Their are other instances for Gohan to be angry with Goku. 1. Goku had never taught Gohan any of his attacks except for maybe the Kamehameha (or maybe he watched his father do it once). 2. Goku had always come to save him always at the last minute (except for the tournament with Cell, and with the Andriod because of the heart virus). 3. Letting Chi Chi make him study all of the time (Come on now, we all know that Goku is way stronger than she would ever be).

Well that all I have to say for now. I hoped that you liked my review.
CysticLOL17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Well that was unexpected. I know that Cell Jr. behaved himself quite well during the tournament, but this. No, I haddened expected it. Keep it up, I am already gonna miss the little fellow if anything would happen to him. Well, not exactly but that's besides the point.
Chris Kugler chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
very good, i always enjoy your stories.
diamondgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Nah, you didn't go too far. I was always wondering myself when Gohan was gonna blow his top about getting dragged into this whole mess without any say in the matter. And it almost looks like CJ's gonna be Gohan's version of Vegeta. Keep adding characters and soon Gohan will have a whole set of parallel companions-Dende could conceivably be a Krillin replacement, and Videl's very much like her future mother-in-law...

Caught me off guard, but I got over it. You're still faboo!
CoralDragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Darn!... that was interesting! That's exactly how i think Gohan dealt with the whole grief thang... Pretty please continue this? :) Anywayz great story! Keep the good work!

~CoralDragon
MissyThang chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Brilliant...the whole Piccolo/Goku psychology thing done over...but with Gohan's psyche. Gohans VERY well portrayed Psyche. (grins)

I always wondered why he didn't snap like that...
Saiyagal chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Damn! That was good. Language wasn't pretty, but lol, that was a good aspect of it. Hey, make some more chapters, please?
MeLaiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Ive gotta say, THAT was pretty damn interesting.I never put much thought into how gohan would feel with all that had happened in his life. If i had i dont think i could have brought it out better than you have. Keep up the good work, ill be lookin out for more of your work.

TaTa