Reviews for What hurts me the most
Archaint chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I want to cry, right now.

No words, I have no words... I loved this so much, that I had to cry.

I CANT EXPLAIN, I just, wow. Thank you so much for this story, thank you.

It's so beautiful... I wanted to hug both of them, and say "everything is going to be alright", but I can't, and I know it's just a story, but it hurts, because they feel so real to me right now, I can see them, I can hear them...
LittleBakaNeko chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Wouah ! This story is just Sublime ! It's hurts to read but ... Really. I Love This Story ! Even if I'm not sur to all understand ... (I'm not Englist, that's not our fault, don't worry !)
But I think You're most sadist than Ross ... Alba's part ... He was in trouble and he hasn't got an answer ! How cruel ... Ross's part too, is cruel. The last line ... It was Killed me ! And ... And ... Piou ! End. How can you stop my hope like it ? :cry:
But ! Your Story is good, very good. Their feeling are transmitted in the text, it's Art ! Thank you to write this Story.
Yuukilover chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
God, this really fucked up! D: if I was Alba, I would leave that relationship the next day cuz I would get fed up with it! Dx also, what about if he accidentally kills him? God, that's really fucked up but thanx for posting this dark story!-
NatureMature chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
So Alba is a masochist and Ross is the opposite, huh? Great! I love this move. You do not know how I really praise you for parting these guys' PoV into two chapters. I mean that fist Alba did the story, confession of their strange relationship and Ross did the second talk. It makes the flow was going clear and so fluffy to be read. Still did not believe that this slaptical joke anime/manga can become this angsty. So, wouldn't mind if I fav this? :)
yu chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Asdfghjkl; I really loved this! It was short but so sweet ;-; I was really happy to find someone write a senyuu fanfic. I enjoyed both point of views greatly! Thank you for writing this hehe
melamelindah chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Hello c:
I really like this story, I think it's well written and using different povs is really a good idea! I like how you alternate their point of view! Thank you so much for this, I'm literally dying from wanting more Ross/Alba ;w;
Kisses,
Roberta
xXSonokoXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awww, this was so well written! I love the angst you put into it and how the characters were very in-character.
Ahhh, my heart- it's dying. My otp ;_;
And wow, this is a late review cause I read this when you first posted it /lazy
And for English not being your native language- I DON'T BELIEVE IT. It's just too amazing and perfect to be true QwQ
Instant fav and I hope you write more senyuu fanfics!
(iwishicouldwriteasgoodasyou... /only wrote 1 story in a span of 10 months)
Key chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
That hurt me too ;3; oiasdjoa oh the angst ;3;
thank you for writing this! ;v; there should be more around here iadsoas 3
Kei-Chan Desu chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
hnhgn- i feel kinda sad now u.u but thats why is my otp. Damn it.
id wish to be able to write in english but i really suck at it (you can check it now) but the senyu spanish fandom is even more little than the english! T.T but whatever. I'll be totally here for the next fic of them . Thank you for the good reading nwn
IShipIt chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
It's a good thing you made Ros a POV,I thank you for should be more senyu fic.
NezYu chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Aw... glad you updated, and I love how you put in ros's side of the story,
NezYu chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I was really surprised to only find to fanfictions for senyu. There really should be more, but anyway, i like your story, i kinda felt bad for alba though.