Reviews for Take the Shot
Animacan chapter 5 . 6/23
1. You must defiently countiune this, please.

C.C.
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 5 . 6/10
I like reading it but I didn't think he would die because of that.
I'm for 1.
It needs another ending 'cause this was just too sad.
GothicWolfOfYin13 chapter 5 . 5/14
When I read this story, I cried. Then I made out what I would say when I die. I will say : Ill finally be going home... YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME... (from dany phantom) and die with a smile on my face... I'll finally be going home... *dies with tongue sticking out of the side cof my mouth, and my eyes crossed, smiling* I cried even harder after that. There was actually much more, but that is my property and privacy, so BUTT OFF!
thank you for the story. *smiles sweetly, then glares angrily at peoples trying to find out what the rest of the story is. WHAT THE FRICKIN HELL DID I JUST FRICKIN SAY?! I WILL BOIL YOU ALIVE IN LEMON JUICE, HAVE DANNY PHANTOM BEET THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU, THEN THROW A KNIFE AT YOU, AND THROW FRUIT LOOPS AT YOUR FACE WHILE YOU SLOWLY DIE! oh, wait, that already happened, but to Vlad, and by someone else, and I want to kill you all oraginaly, so I will suck you into Fenton Theremos, and shake the living crap out of you, then throw you in the ocean! Yes, yes, that is a perfect plan... Just need to get a few hundred Fenton Thetemoses... But still, my plan is perfect... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *crawls away on hands and knees, to go howl at the moon* AAAAWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DefendTheUndefended chapter 5 . 4/30
Sequel would be awesome! Mabey in it were Jack comes back and is Dark Jack with Pitch controling him (after pitch is thawed out of course) or/and the guardians find out a secret Jack was keeping like he had Wolf assistants or something. IDK just some ideas. But this was awesome and a sequel would be rad!
You should put another chapter where frost comes back to life
Ninjagirl171 chapter 5 . 4/18
Sequel!
kelsy chapter 5 . 4/14
Yes a sequel to this story would be great! Please write more chapters! I love your fanfic!
Yes a sequel make it were he reunites with his family and the guardians try to find a way to get him back
Heartbreaker chapter 4 . 3/21
This made me cry. So sad. But great story.
jessLpfy chapter 5 . 2/2
Oh my goodness trying to process emotions right now. Thanks for the write.
queenlaur chapter 5 . 1/24
Wow how touching! Can't wait to read your sequel.
PeterPanfan13 chapter 5 . 1/15
1111111111111111! PLEASE MAKE A SQUEAL!
WEast chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Aw, sad ending. However, also SO cute! Really. But thank goodness there's a sequel.
Mikey Frost chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Jack NOOOO! I dressed as you for halloween don't give up?
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Yes. Sequel- even though you have already made one that I'm going to go check out right now!