Reviews for Goodbye, SpongeBob
This was beautiful, i-i actually Cried, it was sad, i know how it feels to lose a family member, Looking back at past memories. my Uncle David Hung himself, on my Birthday and i Felt Spongebob's Pain so, 10/10 A
Finnjr63 chapter 4 . 6/4
Very good writing. I actually cried a little bit inside me. So heartwarming.
Catcat1520 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
This was so pretty made me tear up!
jade chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
play game spongebob charper game 1234
CyborgNinja chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It's not badly written, it has given a cartoon more realistic qualities, so far I only read chapter 1 and Im excited for the story
BlueLightningXD chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I literally cried while I read this. And I'm a boy! This was truly a remarkable story about the bonds of family being stronger than death
abbyzelda chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Aw, poor Spongebob! :(
I really loved this story. It was indeed emotional, especially since I lost my own grandmother when I was 12. I was so happy when he got to see her one last time though!
Great work, Third Kind. Please write more! :D
sofi chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
this is absolutely amazing. it brought me to tears even. the detail seals the deal, making it as if it actually happened. i love this piece. definitely bookmarking it and keeping an eye on it.
Hatsune Miku321 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
How can you be so mean to Spongebob? He is so sweet! But I like your story!
BlueLightningXD chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I can't even begin to comprehend how broken SpongeBob seems. He seems so fragile and... destroyed. This can't be the little spongey hero we all came to love...
malcolm rogers chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
plz hurry with chapter four and make it as sad as you can have it done by june 1st at 1:00 p.m
Night-Waker chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
That was depressing poor SpongeBob, I really want to hug him right now. :(

But judging from that last sentence, he'll get his chance to say goodbye after all.

Update soon!
Hi chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
WHY?! *cries like a 4-year-old* She was such a good person! Why did you make her die like that? D:
LostSadLonely924 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was an awesome beginning to the story. I recently lost my grandmother on 4/18/2013 so its something I identify with. Great job!
BlueLightningXD chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That last sentace really hit me. I lost my grandma a few years ago, so I always get emotional over these subjects.