Reviews for I can't help falling in love with you
riegert8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
It look like that Harry and Ginny has a strong relationship, but all it take for a bump in the road is for Harry to tell Ginny that he love her. Ginny scared to be in love but I wonder from what, most people are scared because they their parents break up and get a Divorced. That did not happen to Ginny's parents and her uncles died before they got married and her cousin parents are still together, the fear has to come from somewhere. It nice that Hermione try to help Ginny to fix her relationship, the best part of the chapter is that Harry understood Ginny's fear and meet her half way. But at the same I wonder if it hurt Harry at all that the women he said that he loved just walk away and won't talk to him for an couple of days, there one part that he was laying he seem more upset. I know that this story is almost 6 years old but it never too late to make a review, even with the chance that the person has not been to fanfiction for sometime. I admit I don't like song fanfiction since there seem to be more song then story.
milky way bar chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
INCREDIBLY fluffy, but still pretty good! Is there going to be anymore?
Ina otaku chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
ah cute one i love ur stories so much please make them longer and divide them in chapters

pplease make them longer
HarryAndGinnyAAF chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
aww..that was sweet!
Kori Bischoff chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Very sweet, I adore it. You have talent. Kori
MissMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
hey! your story is soo cute i love that song! keep up the good work i love all your other stories too!
Lorena chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
it was so cute! i loved it well i gotta go see ya
Maria chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
That was so sweet! (sniff!)
LiL Doodle chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
That is so sweet! I hope you write more soon!

P.S. Read my story!
just try to understand chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
WhooHoo! Im the first to review! I thought this was really kewl.. it'd be nice to read another chapter. _