Reviews for The Wizard of Flaws
Palinlover chapter 1 . 3/22
I never normally read crossovers, but after reading some of your other works I couldn't resist and I was not disappointed.
I really did enjoy this and I'd love to read what happens if Hannibal and Clarice ever did meet Scarecrow and Dorothy!
MariaAreno chapter 1 . 3/15
This is the best Fanfic I have Ever were quite brilliant putting Will Graham as the wizard.
It was a very ood crossover.
-MariaAreno
P.S.
Best Cross Over Ever.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Abso-freaking-lutely amazing!

Thank you so much for this wonderful, charming, witty, sly, and very, very HOPEFUL read! :)
Lilacat chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I hope you enjoy late reviews, because having only encountered this piece today I could not resist commenting. This the most imaginative, amazing, wonderful story. I know that I will want to re-read it again and again. And I will never watch "The Wizard of OZ" again without an extra laugh that most people won't understand. Thank you for putting your delightful work on the net for all of us to read.

Lilacat
troesnaja chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hi, I have been into this genre and its fanfic since 2000. Since I first read this fic after it had been just published it has been one of my favourite sotl/hannibal fics since its so unique. I have been waiting for a sequel for years, alas... I was just watching the wizard of oz for the first time today and it remembered me of this fic so I am going to read it again now. Thanks a lot for this memorable fancition experience.
SweetSylvia chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I loved this. You're either a genius or completely insane, whichever it is I must say that your writing is superb. I'm bookmarking this page so I can read it over and over.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very, very odd.

I love it.
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Heya,

That was amazing! I am lost for words to describe it with ... Nope still losst for words.

When I first heard of the LL challenge my first thought was a crossover but I could never imagine how well it would work. What you did was awesome!

I especially loved the epiloge, I have always been a fan of the Doctor's ideas of time. The way you swung the story around to meet the book left me gobsmacked D

Very pleased,

~sarah~
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Oh my god, that was awesome! I can't believe you made such a strange crossover work! I loved it, congrat's on such a wicked story!
Rebecca Wood chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
WOW! SO GOOD! Took me forever to read but it was worth it. Thanx so much, absolutely nothing could improve this, and the ending was fantastic!

Ta Ta!
rikkirye chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is my most FAVE crossover ever! Seriously, though, actually I read the first few paragraphs and was about to give up, but then I didn't...and I'm glad _ Is there, perchance, going to be a SEQUEL? *Major major unsubtle hint* Please?
-rikki
FantaC chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Wizard of Oz and Hannibal? You sure know how to pick a very unusual premise and make it work brilliantly, humorously and with such attention to detail... I'm in awe! I started reading this at an airport and cracked up laughing at parts (the screaming lamb - haha!) drawing all kinds of attention! I fell in love with your Scarecrow! He really reminded me of a certain somebody! All your characters were extremely well done! The plot, dialog and parallels were fantastic! You are so clever! This was masterfully written and I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciated this story but I hope this review, at least, gives you an idea of how much I thoroughly enjoyed it (actually... this holds true about everything you write!)! You really left an opening there at the end for a sequel which I would LOVE to see! You can have H & C go to Oz. Or, the "Wizard," since he's been in both places, can have a part in this reality. Just call him an unusual "fairy godfather!" LOL! He knows how perfect they are for each other and can "help" them along! Hahaha! There's so much you CAN do and I hope that someday over the rainbow, you will write... Forgive my singing! This DOES make me want to burst out in song though! THANKS!
scifimimi chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
very well done. I like how its all parallel, and connected. And the dialoge is very witty. I am adding this story to my favorites, I like it so much. :)
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
This is absolutely brilliant - a hillarious, expertly written, and engaging mesh of the two unlikeliest genres ever. This is quite possibly the single best humor fanfic on . Virtually every line of dialogue was priceless, and the characterization of Lecter/Scarecrow was excellent. There is no one who matches your comedic wit and talent. I bow before your greatness, and I hope that you write more.
Wallace chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
An insane concept amusingly executed, and a well-written Lecter/Scarecrow; too often the only sign of a character's supposed intelligence is that the author tells you they're smart. Not here; his every word and action screams 'insane genius'. Also, a lot of the dialogue is utterly hilarious.