Reviews for Alexander & Jane: Interlude
BamfCaskett chapter 16 . 2/23
Just read all of Alexander and jane and then all of this and absolutely LOVED it omg defs a favourite
41319always41319 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
A lot of the paragraphs here are repetitions of each other. They are saying the exact same thing over and over again, especially after the angry sex.
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I'm enjoying this little series. In the prequel to this, it said that they were together for one month prior to the split, not two or three.
life's a mystery chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
loved both these stories. I would definitely love a sequel - possibly marriage and another child.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
The end?! I want moreee!
saifos chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
great ending!
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Beautiful :)
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Awwwwww, what sweet end to that story! And was lmao at CASTLE! HAND UP!" Kate shouted, unable to hold back her annoyance.
well done!
thanks
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I hope the magazine had that picture of them with his hand on her ass as a full page blow up!

Good story! Really enjoyed it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
On the same page again! In love and happy! At least until the magazine thing is mentioned!
Mark C chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
This was a wonderful ending.

I really enjoyed the Cosmo photo shoot especially how Kate was handling herself with the reporter and their questions about her relationship with Castle. Their banter was great as well.

The ending was perfect as Kate reflected on her relationship with Castle from the moment they met to the present.

Excellent job with this one and I wouldn't mind for the story to continue in another sequel.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Sweet ending. ...now I'm going to reread this , hate to see a good story end ... .Ready for what's next?!
c.rogers7761 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Thanks, would love to see more of your world of Alex, Alexis and Alexander and Jane
Chkgun93 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
A most excellent ending to a wonderful story.

I look forward to what you have coming next.

Thank you.
TORONTOSUN chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
And she wouldnt change a thing. She must love him very much.

Too bad this story has ended. Congrats.