Reviews for Fate, Chaos and Plans
ayka chapter 24 . 8/27
Wow!

I really love the new team dynamics

And I sure hope you Iruka's story straight about Naruto and Neji cause it sure looks like they both are corrupting each other, along with Shikamaru.

I hope you have more interactions with Kiba and Naruto. Those two acting out the forbidden romance of neji and naruto was awesome. Maybe have a side story of them seeing each other across the village market and picking up where they left off or better yet, a third installment of the book just realised, with Neji being right next to him irritated, Shikamaru pretending not to know them, Choji eating chips finding the whole thing amusing and Ten-Ten restraining Sasuke, glad the Lee nor Gai are nearby. Just a thought.

Like how Shika is already looking forward to his office with glasd ceilings.

Really hope you continue this story.
Eren Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/4
Lee assumed some kind of mock battle pose in an attempt to impress his team, earning him some odd looks from the *Konia* gatekeepers before continueing. (I think you meant to spell K of necessity we will no longer be speaking to each will report to Iruka at the academy after you are discharged, which will most likely be in a few hours. He will be filling you in on any information I have may neglected to tell strode towards the door, opening it, allowing nurse into the room to check on him before turning one last time. (I think you could have put it like this maybe?Outside of necessity we will no longer be speaking to each other." Gai said. and continued. "You will report to Iruka at the Academy after you are discharged, which will most likely be in a few hours. He will be filling you in on any information I have may neglected to tell you." He strode towards the door, allowing a nurse into the room to check on him before turning one last time.) Sorry that was so long it's just feels wrong not to put all of it in there... BTW I like your fic so sincerely Eren Uzumaki
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 10 . 7/21
I love it men. Neji and Naruto together are amazing
*cackles* I love it. Yes, yes. Naruto would totally react like that, and both Zabuza and Kakashi being in the sort of mood to be amused and roll with it? Definitely happened. XD I love Neji's reactions/POV when Naruto's insanity crops up. It's quite fun.

Have I mentioned yet in these scattered unlabeled reviews that I love the story name? It's quite perfect for our crazy little trio. And then some. XD
*flails* Okay, I retract my earlier review from the previous couple chapters of this fight. /Now/ I'm Cackling Maniacally. XD
*cackles maniacally*
*cackles*
CATS FOR ALL THE WINS! Bah, the may suit Sasuke in some interpretations, but I look forward to kitten related mishaps in this setting. XD
I love that Zabuza is of the appropriate opinion that he doesn't need an iryonin as badly as he needs a Yamanaka who can erase the memories. XD
*cackles and snorts* over mishaps of speed-enhancing jutsu. No attempt to learn a movement-speed altering technique is complete without someone crashing headlong into a tree or wall from doing it wrong.
XD
Love the SOS Tortoise. I'm not sure why it amuses me so much, but... XD
*hums in delight* Sarutobi's gonna shit himself. Someone should get around to warning our devilishly awesome little trio about that rule, so they make double-sure to have a way to escape on the off chance they ever get caught. Tsunade's fun and I kind of want to know how she'll react to learning more about Naruto, or if she'll recognize him and put the pieces together when hearing about his teammates with this incident. XD
XD SO Fun~!
*cackles*
Despite how big a deal assaulting a teammate is, especially while technically on a mission, I can't help but begrudge Gai for his mishandling of his student's. Iruka and Neji's clearly parsed out concerns about Lee are very valid, even if Neji mostly didn't elucidate those concerns well. (Lee proves he can still be awesome, but making it clear he was addressing those concerns to the teammates who's /lives are on the line/ because of them would have helped, a /lot/.)
Gai may have devoted quite a lot to Lee with impressive results, and Neji may have seemed to need very little of his help, but letting the disharmony in his team grow to such an extent and expecting Neji alone to bear the burden of compromise instead of teaching Lee to calm the fuck down at least somewhat or some more of the time to balance Neji's need to tolerate behavior so seriously straining on his nerves was a serious error and significantly his fault as being the adult and teacher de facto makes it his problem. (Even if teenager's are stubborn and can only be pushed so much if they won't at least try to cooperate- it's still his /job/ to figure out how to make them.)
Lee and Gai's habits would be dangerously straining on any number if not most veteran shinobi and not all of them have the best restraint and control all of the time- Gai may be able to recognize this in other's in time and turn it down or deal with any dangerous accidents easily, but Lee /can't/ and he has failed to teach him that despite another of his students being exactly one of the type that can handle it only barely and young enough to have far less control than a more deadly veteran.

Granted, this Neji is only possible because of Iruka and Naruto's awesomeness, but there had to have been a chance to open up at least a little of him sooner if someone else had /tried/.
*cheers* Iruka is awesome and the /best/!
XD I love it.