Reviews for Lost Moon (Prequel to Vengeful Star)
JB4Ever chapter 22 . 2/2
Good story but I can't deal with how she is treating Jake
and how easily she forgave the Cullen. She is as weak and indecisive
as SM's Bella.
So what's different here.
Logan'slover chapter 43 . 6/26/2019
if the volturi didn't know about Bella until she saves Edward in Italy, then why did Edward bring her to see the volturi. He could've lied to them and said that they killed Victoria's mate and didn't involve Bella
DuchessofSomar chapter 52 . 10/2/2016
I think you just ripped my heart and soul out in the best possible way. NO IM NOT CRYING. TOTALLY NOT. NOPE. A fantastic story that I devoured in less than two days. It was hard to step away from the screen, even for work. Now excuse me while I go try to fill the hollowness in my heart after finishing this treasure.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 56 . 8/31/2016
Please remove edward name if you not make stupid Bella and edeward together. Wasted time read this shit. I thought Edward and Bella end up together.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/11/2015
This story sucks
I thought it was a jake and bella story but it goes in circles over and over again. I'm done chat 35 and still makes no sense
Guest chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
Geeze make up your mind already! She's took wishy washy
Anon chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
I've been good up to this point but she is just way to annoying now.. I just can't take it any longer she is so dramatic.. enough is enough..
ladeerelli chapter 55 . 8/13/2015
Good story? Are you going to continue the sequel?
Guest chapter 30 . 8/11/2015
This story makes no sense never goes anywhere just in circles stupid
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2015
Make up your mind already Bella! 27 Chapters in and she still hasn't grown a spine yet? Your Bella is worse then the original! Grow the hell up already geez!
Guest chapter 54 . 8/7/2015
Nothing was resolved romantically in alllllll that. Argh! You even introduced a new character but couldn't have her end up with him either. Talk about frustrating. And it's not like it was all I don't need a man to be happy that would have been fine. In other news your actual writing isn't bad...the story was just so unfufilling. I don't think I have it in me to attempt to follow the sequel.
Senju Serena chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
that...was absolutely adorable...
cbc1084 chapter 54 . 6/16/2015
Please please please times a million, do the sequel!
jansails chapter 54 . 6/5/2015
There are only a few good things I can say about Bella: she loves her parents; she was good to Sam.
Unfortunately, Bella tried to be too many things to too many people & ended up hurting so many because of it.
I have never felt bad about Jake losing Bella, he is biologically pre- dispositioned to imprint on someone else, no matter how much love he has for her now.
I also feel like Bella brought Lizzie & Logan into Leah's & Seth's lives, so I don't know she did them any favors.

I don't know that I am able to forgive Bella for Edward, or for the rest of the Cullens.

I will be curious to see what happens with Jane, here again, I blame Bella :-(