Reviews for Lost Moon (Prequel to Vengeful Star)
blackcreed11 chapter 54 . 6/5/2015
I hate Jane! That lying B****! Oooo Also Im glad Sam is alive! I wish Lizzie and Logan never slept together...
kouga's older woman chapter 54 . 6/5/2015
OMG! I'll be waiting for the sequel!
Wolf Born Woman chapter 52 . 5/26/2015
My heart is breaking! I still think it should be the Cullen that leave not Bella having to leave her Dad. :(
Jessasaurus011 chapter 51 . 5/9/2015
Hey I really love this story, its not following the original canon like everyone's used to be it still works really well :)

I'd love to read a sequel!
kouga's older woman chapter 52 . 5/8/2015
So sad for Sam!
jansails chapter 52 . 5/8/2015
Powerful, moving, beautiful.
blackcreed11 chapter 52 . 5/8/2015
This was a sad chapter... I really wish Seth and Leah had different imprints... less selfish ones. I don't think it's fair Leah still needs to suffer anymore. To have a imprint that doesn't want her is horrible and poor Seth doesn't deserve any of it...
kouga's older woman chapter 51 . 4/12/2015
Great surprise!
jansails chapter 51 . 4/11/2015
Once I got through all of the unrealistic parts leading up to the party, I enjoyed the interactions of Bella's friends & family.
It is confusing to me why Bella is responding with "I'll be back to visit" when Jane has said she must stay away or die, or is it just stay away form the Cullens period?
I can understand Bella going along with people saying to her, "When you come back to visit...", but not with her lying to people herself by saying it will happen at a future date.

Will the sequel once & for all resolve Bella's love life?

Here Bella seems to be implying she can never forget Edward because she still has those same feelings for him.
This chapter appears to be Bella's farewell to everyone in Forks & La Push regardless of who it is.
kouga's older woman chapter 50 . 3/7/2015
OMG! Poor Sam!
jansails chapter 50 . 3/6/2015
I think Sam is my favorite character next to Edward, poor Edward the sufferer.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 49 . 2/9/2015
Cool
gobsessedreader chapter 49 . 2/9/2015
Ok. I kept reading this hoping it would get better but it hasn't. This story is very confusing and all over the place. Especially in the dialogue between the friends. I get it. I do. Bella's motivation. It's easier to run away than to face something and work it out. I disagree with the turning away from edward. It's like the cullens aren't even in this even when you bring them back. I don't see edward as so passive and submissive even though he always says he would step aside if that is what she wanted.

Anyway back to the running away. I get it. I don't know how many times i have thought of running from my marriage, or my kids. But i don't. Does it take strength to turn your back or to stay? I'll think i'm a bad wife or mother and mother and that they'd be better off without me. This is my thought process when stressed, after arguments or when i'm depressed. I'm not a bad mom though just a perfectionist. My kids say i'm the best mom in the world so I have to believe it. Anyway bella's going through this. Life isn't easy no matter the path you take and isolating yourself won't erase that, it will just make the problems different. You'll still have to work through your problems whether with a human husband and children or vampire soulmate. Just because they are your soulmate doesn't mean you wouldn't have disagreements. Unless she's a doormat.

Other things that have bothered me about this fic. There is no phoenix university. There is the u of phoenix but it's for non-trad students and arizona state u. Also someone's room was brown and become yellow. Lots of confusing holes, and the wolves would have to accept their imprints didn't want them. I don't see the anger, just sadness. I also didn't see the point of them being on the mountain. Why wouldn't they just stay on the res with everyone else? jane would never make that decision. She doesn't have the authority. Bella would be dead. Period.
kouga's older woman chapter 49 . 2/8/2015
Riley is a good friend to have
jansails chapter 49 . 2/6/2015
How much more unlikeable can these characters get whether we are talking about Liz, Logan, or Bella?
They're human wrecking balls, destroying others' with their inconsiderate & often purposely mean actions.
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »