Reviews for Lost Moon (Prequel to Vengeful Star)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 48 . 1/30/2015
Cool
jansails chapter 48 . 1/17/2015
I so don't get the point of all this.
Canon tells us the imprintee either feels the same way & commits, or feels nothing & exits.
Yet, Logan & Lizzie agreed to the imprinting relationships, quite frequently dissed the whole setup, ultimately cheating on their imprints.
So WHY did they even bother to try, why was trying necessary?
Either you feel it, want very much to reciprocate, or you don't- END OF STORY.
Instead, Lizzie & Logan hurt two people who had no choice but to answer their biological imperative & instinct.
Lizzie & Logan always had a choice, they didn't have to play games with their imprints & break their hearts.
Lizzie & Logan could have said NO from the start of things.
Bella being all sympathetic to the cheaters is unkind, lacks character when she knows the real story, the facts of imprinting.
Wait, what am I saying?
This Bella has again & again betrayed & belittled the remorseful & returning Cullens' love, care, concern, & protection for her- so I guess her behavior is really par for the course.
Poor Seth & Leah- to be imprinted with people who faked their feelings for them, then cheated on them with each other.
How humiliated, scorned, rejected, & depressed must they be?
I'd say the best policy is to stay away from anyone who is friends with Bella Swan, foul/fowl friends of a feather flock together, meaning stay away from two-faced "friends".
kouga's older woman chapter 48 . 1/16/2015
Awesome chapter.
kouga's older woman chapter 47 . 12/25/2014
More please!
kouga's older woman chapter 46 . 11/21/2014
Poor Sam, I just wish there was a miracle for him
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 46 . 11/20/2014
Nicely done.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 45 . 10/25/2014
Wow I love it.
jansails chapter 45 . 10/25/2014
I think it's the nicest, least selfish thing Bella has done so far.
Bella has let Jacob go knowing she loves & cares for him, but she cannot be his personal moon reflecting his sun.
Jacob has yet to imprint, right?
That can still happen for him.
Has Bella let Sam go?
At one time Bella promised Sam there would be something between them.
kouga's older woman chapter 45 . 10/24/2014
How can she just walk away?!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 44 . 10/5/2014
Wow I love it.
Wolf Born Woman chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
Oh Edward is being too sweet.
jansails chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
I haven't disliked, been completely irritated by, found utterly destructive to herself & those who care about her, any FanFic Bella more than this particular Bella.
I have absolutely no sympathy for this Bella as she has consistently hurt & confused the people who care about her by not being true, solid, a faithful friend, or behaved with common sense.
Bella' tears do not incite me to sympathy or pity because she truly is the cause or reason behind so much of the drama in Forks by flip flopping between friends & boyfriends like a 12 year old.
I'm ready for the Cullens to leave disloyal & ungrateful Bella behind forever, I truly do NOT understand why they have remained so supportive of her.
Poor Edward has consistently tried to give Bella what she needs or wants regardless of how hurtful & painful it is for him to do so, as has his family.
Not Jake, Not Sam.
I find Bella completely reprehensible- it would take a miracle to redeem her character in my eyes.
Sorry to be so negative, but this Bella character sucks the life & light out of the people who care about her with her flip flopping & indecisiveness. she's toxic.
Sorry, so sorry, just terribly, terribly sorry I feel this way about this Bella's character & behaviors.
kouga's older woman chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
OMG! So she plans to hurt everyone by leaving?!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »