Reviews for Lost Moon (Prequel to Vengeful Star)
Wolf Born Woman chapter 43 . 9/25/2014
She just promised to not be around the Cullens not that she would leave Forks. So there is the option that the Cullens leave the area and she can stay. It would be more logical because her Dad lives in Forks and they can only live in one place for so long before moving on and they have been there for a while already.
blackcreed11 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I liked this story AND Riley is still alive which is even better. I really think he had a lot of potential as a vampire
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
Wow What is next.
GoodReader 711 chapter 43 . 9/12/2014
I'm glad Bella is leaving. She really has nothing to offer anyone but her leaving. She has little inner strength and no ability to truly truly connect with others
kouga's older woman chapter 43 . 9/12/2014
Good bye Cullens...
jansails chapter 43 . 9/12/2014
Not where I wanted things to go, but maybe I'm in the minority.
All I can say is, Edward really is far too good for this Bella.
Edward's self sacrifice to keep Bella safe, to give her what she believes will make her happy when it is the exact opposite of what will make him happy, is the definition of true love: deep abiding love & devotion.
Bella has proved herself unworthy & unappreciative of such unparalleled love.
May Bella never cross the Cullens' path again if for no other reason than not to torture Edward with sight or sound of her, & hopefully Alice will have no visions of her either.
I sincerely have enjoyed the story, it has had such depth, interesting twists & turns.
But, I'm a canon reader first & foremost when it comes to ExB.
Intriguing story.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 42 . 8/11/2014
Wow what an ending.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 41 . 8/11/2014
Awesome chapter.
kouga's older woman chapter 42 . 8/10/2014
Hurry up Edward
Wolf Born Woman chapter 42 . 8/9/2014
I can't wait to see the Voltori dealt with and for Bella to see Jacob after being hurt. I hope she comes to her senses and goes wolf. :)
jansails chapter 42 . 8/8/2014
That was pretty cool making Riley Sam's brother, except for the name change from Biers.
The tension as everything unfolded was amazing.
Although, I don't really understand why Logan became so sickly over it if Bella didn't.
Bella had somebody she cared about, fighting for their lives & his own, right in front of her she could have lost.
Has Bella come to her senses?
Surely Bella realizes Jacob cannot, will not imprint upon her so he is not for her.
Sam maybe somebody she admires for his endurance & spirit because of the cancer.
Bella is not really in love with Sam, but in a forever friends, simpatico love.
kouga's older woman chapter 41 . 8/2/2014
Forget a love triangle, she has a square going on
jansails chapter 41 . 8/1/2014
Now, right now Bella's going to take on another love interest?
I'm sorry, but really?
I have no kind words I can come up with for this character- they are all insulting.
kouga's older woman chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
I'll be waiting!
jansails chapter 40 . 7/25/2014
Nearly there now.
Please let Sam become a vampire, I should hate to see such a bright light extinguished!
Sometimes I don't know if I care about Bella.
Bella's just the conduit for all the interesting people around her.
Bella's made herself into a pariah for me by rejecting Edward & his family when they have continued to look out for her best interests even when it means letting her go, letting her go- her way.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »