Reviews for The Lonely Mechanic
Yes! Leo made a Doctor Who refrence! (Season 6 Episode 1)
Derek Chase chapter 14 . 7/23
Hey I started reading this like two years ago, and I'm so glad it's going on.
So few questions
How long will this be till the end?
Will I cry?
and When's the new chapter up?
Just finished reading and its soooooo gooooood you need to finish this please. It's just the best Percy Jackson fanfic I've ever read and I just can't wait for you to update it.
SomeGuy chapter 1 . 6/22
Glad to see your planing to continue this story, I can't wait for the next update.
Me me me chapter 1 . 5/20
please please please, update
me chapter 14 . 4/29
waiting for update :p
The Librarian chapter 14 . 3/13
Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you're moving onwards and upwards. Sorry we haven't talked in a while, but it's great to hear you're doing well.
Lady Aoi-chan chapter 14 . 3/1
I am so happy that you decided to finish this. I've been watching it for a while now. It's good to see you up and determined to finish this project. You may now proceed to ruin Leo's life even more than you already have. One question though: Do you like Leo? (I'm obsessed with him). Now f*ck up Leo's life like the boss you are.
ZJeM chapter 14 . 3/1
You probably can't even imagine how much genuine warmth this A/N has sent to my heart. One thing is that your story is one of the few finest pieces of writing I have ever readbecause calling it simply "fanfiction" would have been a terrible, horrible understatement. The other is that I was hit once again with just what depth lies behind those 13 chapters, how much of yourself you have put into writingit's absolutely amazing to experience those truest feelings that made a masterpiece like this one come to life. Third detailI am SO buying your book already, seriously, whenever you publish it, please let us now, I'll go completely crazy and I assume there will be way more ecstatic readers like me!But the most important source of the smile that is on my face right now... Everybody that has tried it knows that life is not a piece of cake. Hard moments come and sometimes it is quite a challenge to see light within clouding darkness. And I don't know you the way I should to be able to tell for sure, yet... Reading the A/N, I got the feeling that you're doing alright, at least, if not better! And THIS is the best thing we could ever heard from I totally cheering for you to kick Leo's butt and rip my heart outside my chest with it? Oh, you bet I AM!
Jedi Jelsa777 chapter 14 . 2/29
Woot woot, can't wait to see what you bring us :D
The voice is my favorite character sometimes. "Speak and my plans will commence as fast as you can say " hold on ahem *in Gollum voice "COOOOOKKKKKIEEEEEE"
Update!
Katy chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
Pleeeeease, update, I wanna read this
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
This is AMAZING

HOLY MOLY IT IS GOOD
samaeya chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
this is an amazing story please keep up the incredible work