Reviews for The Lonely Mechanic
When will you write more
I hope you continue soon. I mean now. I'm so annoyed and mad I can't even put any emotion into this. Just continue. You aren't allowed to leave us hanging like this.
childofdeath2 chapter 14 . 2/15
please update!
childofdeath2 chapter 10 . 2/15
I would say Leo better not die...but since he's the one telling the story to his friends it's obvious he lives, unless he came back from the dead or something...
childofdeath2 chapter 4 . 2/15
Ah Schist! HE HAS A SON!
Grammar Nazi co chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Wow... this story is so intense! It just rips your heart out and slices it into a million pieces with a rusty blade. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon, this is too good to be abandoned!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
Yes! Leo made a Doctor Who refrence! (Season 6 Episode 1)
Whale Too Bad chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Hey I started reading this like two years ago, and I'm so glad it's going on.
So few questions
How long will this be till the end?
Will I cry?
and When's the new chapter up?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Just finished reading and its soooooo gooooood you need to finish this please. It's just the best Percy Jackson fanfic I've ever read and I just can't wait for you to update it.
SomeGuy chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Glad to see your planing to continue this story, I can't wait for the next update.
Me me me chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
please please please, update
me chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
waiting for update :p
The Librarian chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you're moving onwards and upwards. Sorry we haven't talked in a while, but it's great to hear you're doing well.
Lady Aoi-chan chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
I am so happy that you decided to finish this. I've been watching it for a while now. It's good to see you up and determined to finish this project. You may now proceed to ruin Leo's life even more than you already have. One question though: Do you like Leo? (I'm obsessed with him). Now f*ck up Leo's life like the boss you are.