Reviews for Dead Ever After the RIGHT Way
georgiasuzy chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Marvelous chapter, especially Sookie's heartbreaking one night stands.
georgiasuzy chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Brilliant idea for Eric to tell Sookie let's forget about dating and just see if we can be friends. I appreciate how you're opening Sookie's mind to her mistakes as well.
georgiasuzy chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Whoo, I'm glad you had Sookie stop Eric's torture of Freyda and Felipe. I'm proud that he didn't care what the others thought about a human giving him directions & he just did it. Sookie still feels pain and sorrow at the loss of Eric even tho it's 200yrs later, so yeah, she still loves him.
georgiasuzy chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Marcus is so wise. He truly loves Sookie (as a best friend with benefits) and wants her to be as happy as she can, even if it's with Eric. Now I'm crushing on Marcus, and wondering if his "human family" included a wife who was the love of his life.
georgiasuzy chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Oh, I love the way this story's going. Eric is finally brave enough to admit he loves Sookie and he's wise enough to know how he egged up.
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I don't think I've ever read this story before, like I have your others. What a clever idea to make the Cluviel d'or even more magical: Saving Sam's life, freezing Sookie's age, giving life to shifter & demon children just as powerful as their fathers. I love that Eric doesn't blame Sookie, and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
You turned Eric into a rapist asshole in Fair Trade so you don't have room to talk about Harris betraying the characters.
Micray chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
Great story, cant find the lemony parts but hey!
rhfwad chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
They speak too much, normal people dont do that!
Sassyvampmama chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
Thank you for sharing.
ashmo2000 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
I loved this story! On to blogspot;)
pinkygirl01 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
I really liked reading this short story of what could have been. well done!
I went to your blog to read the continuation to this story but it wasn't there. Did you post it some place else? just curious.
ShaniBlacky chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
i can't seem to find your 'after dead the right way' anywhere-has it not been published or am i terrible at following instructions?
Thanks for fixing Harris' ending that left a hole inside of me!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Are these extra two chapters a ruse to get people to your blog? It took me fifteen minutes to find stories buried in your about section and then the mythical extra two chapters were not there! I enjoyed this story emensively but the experience was greatly diminished with the wild goose chase you sent me on. Bad form!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I don't understand how Eric could hold Sookie believing his farce against her. She had a kid just to help him and he questions her love? He is a moron.