Reviews for How to Love a Yun
EpicFlight13 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Another amazing sex chapter. Looks like Kale and Bethany are certainly happy together; and Kierra approves. Nice way to throw some humor into the chapter. I can't wait to see Jihl trying to get Fang to date her; that should be fun.
Awesome chapter!
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Apparently Bethany knows how to keep her Yun.
FalconTytus chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
can't wait to read more!
EpicFlight13 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
TWO-HUNDRED AND SIX FIVE KIDS! O.o (and growing!)

Never mind a legacy, Hawke is about ready to start her own village! XD

I just love the way describe locations in your stories. I could practically see Paddra as Shepard and Hannah were walking through it. Looks like the two are in for a whole new in experience in Gran Pulse's capital. At least they will have plenty of family around, right? XD
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Poor Shep and Hannah! Please tell me Isabela is here too!?
Kate-Kane chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
VanillexSerah

...oh yes...YES!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Damn these women are brutal! lol.
Vindel chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh boy! This sounds interesting indeed. I'm already hooked. How will our elegant sex toy loving Jihl handle this one. I'm very excited about this story.

Thanks mother
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
oi...
i want Jihl to succeed in this 'mission' and she and Fang will actually fall hard with each other (that could just be me, but hey...i'm just saying) this also has a unique storyline,
also this fic has the 'underrated' pairs...and its also different from the expected ones...so in a way its a break from the usual flow, and i'm VERY interested to know what;s gonna happen so...update soon!
Flight4thewin chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I am liking where this is going.
EpicFlight13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
An actual, solely Fang and Jihl pairing, with no one else involved? I don't believe that has ever been done before. I'm very intrigued; regardless of the fact that it is the product of a bet. I also like the idea of Lightning and Lebreau as an established couple. I've read some very decent stories that were centered around that pairing, but they unfortunately didn't go very far. Hopefully this one will be an exception.

This chapter had some pretty good humor in it, and the friendly banter between Jihl, Bethany, Carme was very enjoyable. Can Jihl actually manage to legitimately hold on to Fang for two months? And how will Fang and Jihl ultimately be affected by this? Interesting idea.
Kadajclone chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
lol Oh I do believe i am going to enjoy this. You make the characters so unique and are a Goddess of smut/romance/humor