Reviews for The Cutting Edge
Terra Elizabeth chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
This was such an awesome story.
Vampiyaa chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
*short-circuits* THIS... WAS... GAH! you rock!
Spannerspoon chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Hilarious! Brilliantly written - never seen the film before but I want to now!
DragonScaleXV chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Is it bad that each time River was mentioned, I squealed? I just love her badassness.
But putting her with Adam Mitchell? That's scary. XD
The story's awesome and I will most definitely be watching Cutting Edge after this.
Keep on!
DragonScaleXV chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Well. Um, The Doc's got, uh, some attitude.
PFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He's so conceited, it makes me laugh! XD
SilverLunarStar chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
This fic was paiiiiiiiiiiiiinful, Bittie. But I loved every second of it. I wanted to strangle Joan every time she tried manipulating John. Rose and John's squabbles were perfect. Donna was amazing, as was Wilf. It's been a loooooong time since I've seen this movie. I'ma have to rewatch it and imagine the Doctor and Rose now. ;)
Cerasi J chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
LOVED THIS! I can't wait for your next Doctor/Rose movie re-write! :)
Cerasi J chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Oh, this part in the movie... THE FEELS!
Cerasi J chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
A nice fluffy interlude... Even with Joan! Still, awesome. :D
Cerasi J chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Just brilliant! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
BEASBeth: three amazing re-writings of Doctor Who! I FREAKING LOVE THIS! Please don't stop! Genius!
blows kisses and tosses random roses
Also, wouldn't it be funny if you'd named your 'Sabrina' story 'La Vie en Rose' instead? (because you partially based your story off the original version, with Audrey Hepburn, and Audrey sings the song in French as she and Humphrey Bogart are driving home. Also it includes Rose's name! If you can't tell, I love the film ;) )
Keep writing!
Bcldiva95 chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Well done! (And I'm soooo glad you're doing an epilogue.) ;-)
FEELS chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
SCREAMING HAPPY TEARS RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT. this was incredibly well done, and I enjoyed reading it so much! (Can't wait for the epilogue!)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013