Reviews for The English Encounter
Hunnypooh chapter 3 . 2/24
Please please PLEASE! Sequel PLEASE!
Great story. Looking forward to sequel
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 2/8
Ooh, this was goooooood! Thanks for posting :)
colorshift chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Liking the story you should totally make a sequel. The feels it brought made me shiver.
Also my suggestion for Sam would be Hermione... Idk for some reason I can see them getting along really well
ShayyRenee chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
First great story I loved it ! Second soooo *swings feet* about that sequel and last Either Sam & Hermione cuz they're both bookworm and I'd think they'd be cute but annoying cuz Hermione has that bitch face (as Dean says) too order Sam and Neville cuz I think it'd be interesting and that Sam could help Nev embrace himself a bit more
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I LOVE THIS! Dean/Harry FTW! The humorous tone was just perfect as well. Can't wait for the sequel and thanks for all your hard work :)
gediel chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
YAY!
SEQUEL!
The tale couldn't have ended any better than that. It took a long time to update though
Audrey Noxy chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Can't wait for the sequel!
KiraIqa chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Loved the story! Can't wait for the sequel to come!
Thank you so much for writing such wonderful stories!
d(*v*)b
Bad.kitten.kat chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed every single word of it! Can't wait for the sequel!
Kallizakat chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
This fic is awesome, and I hope you do start the sequels soonish. While I do want the backstory and J2verse stories, what I REALLY want is the main storyline. I'm a major Dean fan, and I love the Harry/Dean pairing.

Can't wait for more!
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Mmm. Mm-mm. I like this. This was a good short read. And the ending gave me the silly-chills...you know, when it's a shortish story and you haven't invested days and days of your life reading it, so you just welcome whatever quirky ending the author thinks up, and then you are taken for a ride when the author twists and turns the conclusion so expertly and easily and you're just like "ahhh...silly-chills."

I'm sorry, what a stupid review for a good story. I really did enjoy reading this story - thank you!
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Brilliant!
Birdgirl204 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I did enjoy this story! I don't know what else to say, sorry, good job! As far as pairings for the sequel go, I just can't see him with Luna (but don't get me wrong, I adore Luna, I just think it takes a special type) he and Hermione could be interesting but I think they may be TOO similar, Ginny just . . . is not my favorite, I hate how obsessed she was with Harry in the beginning of the books (I don't think she's quite written that way, but that's how I took it), I'd love to see Sam with Bill (maybe because I'm obsessed with slash), because he could have an "oh shit, Dean, I think I'm bi" moment, and they're both fighters (yes, everybody you've listed is a fighter), so maybe Fleur could have been shallow and left him after the werewolf attack? Sam fell for a werewolf once, so I think he'd be weary, but Bill would grow on him. Cas I think would still pine after Dean, and I just don't think that Dean would allow Sam to be with Ruby. I can't wait for the sequel, and in the meantime I'd love to see J2's adventures in the Supernatural universe! Off to read your Harry/Sam story!
Hunnypooh chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
PLEASE SEQUEL PLEASE!. This was really good and interesting. You should be proud.