Reviews for Shadow Naruto
bad girl 61 chapter 5 . 7/8
I hope you continue with this story. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
fuck your little bitchy ass you basterd sorry is not enough ahh dam you bitch motherfucker
bloodsword007 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
sparrowhawk13 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
OK then, thanks for continuing
Lessil chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I am looking forward to the rewrite
MYK-ON chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
*Sigh* troublesome
MYK-ON chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I can't wait for Naruto to be like them somehow. Wait doesn't Shikaku know but they were around the same age he could at leaf tell who were his parents.
MYK-ON chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
MYK-ON chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
ohhhh Naruto Nara has a ring to it.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Johnny chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hate the start with a passion! The ole overused never happened idiotic villagers chase Naruto around schtick. Last time I looked it was a shinobi village and not one filled with full on retards that get to do whatever they want. That's a strike one with me.

Shadow Naruto huh? Are you referring to his canon shadow clones or are you going to pull some deus ex machina so that Naruto is somehow able to use Nara techniques?

Well from glancing at the latest chapter you're going with the pull the Nara technique bit out your poop chute. You do realize that the ninjutsu the Nara clan use are clan related to only the Nara clan, right? Just like every other clan, i.e Akimichi clan and Yamanaka clan as an example with a special related ninjutsu that only THEY can use. You going to have accident happen on a field trip to the now unhidden Orochimaru laboratory where Naruto gets some Nara DNA ingested into him?

Strike two with me and I doubt I'll stick around for strike three. Too many dislikes compared to likes to want to read further.
S.R.457 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Shay14 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
That was a pretty good chapter. Please update soon.
FullReverse chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
You're doing very well. Update soon. ;)
KaijuOh chapter 4 . 5/24/2013 that he has a real family, will Naruto still be a prankster? I see several possibilities, either yes or no. My best scenario is "yes" but with a small twist: even though Yoshino is pretty strict, she finds the pranks funny (now that we know she was good friends with Kushina, she could secretly be a closet prankster herself) and only punishes Naruto because "he got caught." That could add a new dimension for a seemingly 2 dimensional character, plus create a new dynamic for mother and son.