Reviews for Artemis Fowl: Nearing Perfection
kykkio chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
I know it's been years from the last book but I just have to say I love your stories. The plot is very interesting and the characters are fun and alive. I'm impressed by the way you portrait Holly and specially Artemis, I think he's specially difficult. You have achived a perfect point between genius, criminal mastermind, friend of his friends and teenager. Thank you! I'm enjoying this a lot!
whitealmond chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Amaterasu's ending was kind of anti-climactic - not in a bad way! It was unique. I thought she'd try to go out with a bang, befitting a goddess of the sun, but the dignified sharing of sake was good, too. And I'm glad you found a way to switch Artemis and Holly's eyes again; I rather like that about them, connected forever and all that. I thought they should have been more expressly grateful to Kannon, too; I mean, it's not every day that someone is brought back to life. But all in all, a very exciting, extremely well-written and satisfying story! I could go on and on with praise.
whitealmond chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Wow. That raccoon-dog has really good aim.

Artemis and Holly looking at each other in the midst of all this chaos - they were going on dates, weren't they? All the times he ambushed her on her missions were DATES. That's what they were, yes.

And Artemis screaming in the end was really heartwrenching. He never loses his cool like that, so to read him doing that felt like my balloon had popped, too.
whitealmond chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Ah, Artemis. He's really got a dramatic flair when the situation calls for it.
whitealmond chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Sake? I thought fairies couldn't drink alcohol? Forgive me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've read the books. Or is it different for Japanese fairies? XD also, I can see that the Japanese fairies are more... warlike than their Irish peers lol
whitealmond chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
Eee! I'm so excited. Colfer's got all the Irish fairies, but this is the first time I've seen fairies from other cultures. And benevolent Eastern dragons, too! :D wonderful!
whitealmond chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Love the little shoutouts to other things - island of Mu? ;) Artemis' pretty-boy description was extremely well done, and his interactions with Holly are hilarious. By the way, I forgot to mention how much I appreciated Mulch's hilarious Lost Colony reference in The Desiderata XD
butterleaf chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
And I am done! This was great, definitely a favourite. I also checked the reviews for the sequel and yay, it has Aztec mythology! (Sort of a new hobby of mine) so, I'd best get cracking.
butterleaf chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Awwww... Poor Kokoro!
bakukan10 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
i love this story! especially the last chapter: it was so sweet :)
Forever Day chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
A highly enjoyable last chapter. As ever, I loved the A/H moment at the end and the ending for Shannon/Lanky/etc was a nice closure. I am glad that you're planning on continuing it though, it's a story I've enjoyed a lot and new well written AF fics are few and far between.
mamoruXD chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
This is really a great story like all your other ones! I 3 it and I hope you continue to make more. I just found this story today and I started reading 7 or more of yours! They're all well written and I think this is one of my most favorite since it led me to your other stories which filled my boredom! Thank you for writing such great stories and like you I didn't quite like the ending of the series but what can a fan do but only sigh.
Shriannan chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for the shout out! I'm glad I could make your day on occasion since you made my day every time you uploaded a new chapter. :) I'm excited for the follow up piece and the upcoming third installment! I'm glad That almosy everyone was able to have a happy (or if not exactly happy, then honorable) ending. I would have liked to hear more about Kokoro (follow up fic?). Thank you so much for writing! I can't wait to read more from you. :)
kevin chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Good job with the story can you make a fanfiction about artemis becoming a cop that would be a good story