Reviews for Burning Blood SYOT
Salt the Snail chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Thus far, all of these tributes have been pretty great. I especially like X the Computer hacker, I've never seen a computer hacker in Panem. Nicely done, great writing, two thumbs up!
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
"No wonder she's horrified, but I don't give a fuck."

Yes! You captured X perfectly! I couldn't have asked for anything more with her. I hope others love her as much as I loved creating her.
Thargelion chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
the names! the NAAAAAMES! *falls through the floor because i'm pounding it with my fists too hard*
MaximumAngel1 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Oh my god, the nerdy names. They're too much! They're killing me! I'm dyiiiiiiiiiiing!
[THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CUT OFF DUE TO THE DEATH OF THE PERSON WRITING IT]
BeautifullyTragicElphie chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
This is really great! Update ASAP!
BornaForeigner chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Ooh, I loved it. I really enjoy your writing, and I can't wait for this story to get further along. Argo, my boy, is probably my favorite character out of all those I have created in the past. I can't wait to see him rock the Games! Update soon! Show that Writer's Block who's boss. ;)
charliesunshine chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I liked these tributes but preferred district one. just submitted a tribute and update again soon
charliesunshine chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
That was really good but I liked isis more than marble it think. interesting to see how the alliances are going to work
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
A victor's daughter and a reluctant trainee. I love these two! Thus far, these tributes have been pretty darn good. Can't wait for D3!

If you need extra tributes, I can make some bloodbath ones!
Salt the Snail chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I LOVE stories about the First Quarter Quell, especially after I started my own SYOT story! This one sounds great thus far and I'll be submitting to it shortly.
MaximumAngel1 chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Great chappie! I might submit a tribute or two (again). I sorta forgot who my tributes are... Oh well.
BeautifullyTragicElphie chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Loved this reaping and your writing style! Can't wait to see more!
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Ooooo, a wasteland! These games are gearing up to be unforgettable! Great writing and onto chapter three! ;)
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
What an amazing start! I love the Head Gamemaker, she seems like the woman in charge of the dunce class at school. I wonder what the sky has to do with the arena... :)
MaximumAngel1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Hmm... You would think that in a Career district, everyone would vote in the best career in the district, y'know? But I'm not the one writing the story, so I'm not gonna judge or anything! Personally, I think that the writing is superb! Very talented!