Reviews for Re:Digitize
Ravenext chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Please More Chapter The story is pretty fresh unlike others (like Takato Daisuke connection) Anyway When Will You Update the Chapter Please Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Can't wait for more.
Anonyommous chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is an awesome story! Please keep it up and don't forget to update!
DragonWolfStar chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Interesting concept; can't wait to see what you've got in mind for this.
burbs chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
MOGGG ALICE THIS IS SO COOL! I love how your mixing the two together3333 And i can't wait for the confusion of them thinking he's the digi-kaiser! ALSO TAKATO BABY ;A;

The only sort of critique i have is that it seems to go into unnecessary detail with the character design description- which is helpful for Takeru's new design as a Tamer but as for the characters that we already know and love it seems a bit unnecessary or excessive. Not to say that your description skills aren't awesome ;w; I really look forward to the next chapter!
Koumi-Loc chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Takeru/Ruki sounds good just add Koumi/Sorato or Koumi/Jyoura to this and Takari/Taiora is over-rated Peace Koumi Out Nice Ficc Yo...
90sboy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
can i be in the story
Twin Masks chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Awesome! I'm totally with you there on quality of digimon fics. I love crossovers between digimon seasons espically if its with Digimon Tamers cause that's my favorite season but I usually don't read ones with season 5 Digimon Data Squad, in fact I don't really read any stories that use that season, for some reason I just really don't like it. Deep down I think it's cause my subconcious didn't accept Marcus not having goggles. Anyway I should shut up now cause I'm starting to ramble so, good chapter. Nice little twist on having T.K pretend to forget the digital world and Tai thinking he's the Digimon Kaiser. Question: Will the other tamers show up in later chapters? I anxiously await your update
- Twin Maks :)
Super Shadowsonic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow your off to a oretty good start with this. But does this mean that TK won't be able to get Patamon to digivolve like he usually does? Also I'd have to agree with the lack of quality Digimon fics yours is quite a breath of fresh air and I am interested to see where this goes. Especially since these two seasons or so opposite of each other. Season 3 to me was so much more harsher and grittier then season 2. Hence the lack of hesitation to delete Digimon and absorb their data.