Reviews for Dream Wet
Mox chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Third paragraph, seventh word should've been starred not stared. You used it correctly in the following sentence.
Good first chapter but like any new story the first chapter doesn't give anything that really pulls you in to the story. There is obviously the fact that you said there's a pairing of Bran and Jojen but with just the tiny bit of dialogue there's only a guess of what's to come. You should add more of hint. Bran had a wet dream based on Jojen's green eyes staring back at him through sandy blonde hair? Pretty weak of a wet dream.
I'd say give more of a description that's not too in depth but not as vague either. Just enough to pull the readers imagination into play then back out of the dream, so to speak. You have the right idea using the dreams and all. Hope to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Can you continue please!
LoveAgronNNasir chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I also like Bran and Jojen

They are so cute olease update soon.
Mihanu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very good chapter particulary for starting out. Can't wait to read more.
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This looks very promising although short, but enough to catch my attention and others as well. I do hope this will be one you will work with and not suddenly give up as I can see this story and well pairing going far. I look forward to another chapter being updated!
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh god this is so cute! Why isn't there more Bran/Jojen out there? *goes off to write a fic*
Zoleth chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This has my interest/
Glynna chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
So I'm not a writer, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this, and hope to hear more from you. Thank you for the effort you've put into this ship, I hope with the tv version being released more will be added.