Reviews for The Physician's Ward
Listelia chapter 1 . 3/25
Awwwww yet again ! Merlin is such a sweetie and you've captured so well his kindness and brightness alike ! Thank you so much for the quality of your writing and the love filling your stories !
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/12
Sometimes its like Merlin has enough energy to power Tokyo. And Geoffrey bonding is so rare in the fandom.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh, I think this is my favorite after Leon and the Servant. I really like these outside perspective sort of stories. :D
AHHHHHHH! This is the most perfect thing in the entire UNIVERSE!
Aaronna chapter 1 . 1/19
AWWWWW! That is beyond sweet! I love it! Thank you so much for writing and posting this!
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 1/10
Awww, that was such a nice ending! :) I always liked Geoffrey and I think it's great you gave the man his own Little Story, and I always love People realizing just how wonderful Merlin really is, because seriously, I don't think there's a Soul in Camelot who works as hard as he does, let alone gets as little to no credit at all as Merlin does. And all the while through it, he's just a ray of sunshine.
Exactly like Colin Morgan, from what I get from many interviews and behind the Scenes... What a man. *-*
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful story!
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Aww. This is really cute.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Aww I love how you mention Merlin being smart and correct the misconceptions. He's got to be smart to pick up the language of the Old Religion so quickly, and can clearly read and write, so I always wanted someone to comment on it in the show.
My only complaint in this fic is that some of the rambling dialogue seemed a little forced. Other than that it was adorable and awesome, and Geoffrey was great :)
Linorien chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Aww. i always thought that maybe Geoffrey would've noticed something more about Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I wish I could give kudos on this site. Nice job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wow, your writing and stories are fantastic! I hope you continue to write Merlin fanfiction in the future! :)
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
If only everyone realized how awesome Merlin is...
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That last part is just too adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014