Reviews for The Physician's Ward
MysticRose2388 chapter 1 . 8/29
Now that is what you call a sweet engaging read~ I loved it! Thank you!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 7/28
AWWWWWW MY GOSH THE FEELS! OHHHHH THAT'S SO SWEET!
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 7/9
Oh, Merlin. He really does find his way into everyone's heart, doesn't he. And I'm so happy to see Geoffrey getting the spotlight. He is really very rarely a prominent character.
ameliemallette1 chapter 1 . 6/30
j'adore comme pour ta première fanfiction.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/28
very very nice, go Sir Geoffrey!
I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Inkling Blotspot chapter 1 . 6/11
I would love a parallel fic/ sequel to this - I love it when people realize how brilliant Merlin is. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Keep it up!
Listelia chapter 1 . 3/25
Awwwww yet again ! Merlin is such a sweetie and you've captured so well his kindness and brightness alike ! Thank you so much for the quality of your writing and the love filling your stories !
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/12
Sometimes its like Merlin has enough energy to power Tokyo. And Geoffrey bonding is so rare in the fandom.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh, I think this is my favorite after Leon and the Servant. I really like these outside perspective sort of stories. :D
AHHHHHHH! This is the most perfect thing in the entire UNIVERSE!
Aaronna chapter 1 . 1/19
AWWWWW! That is beyond sweet! I love it! Thank you so much for writing and posting this!
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 1/10
Awww, that was such a nice ending! :) I always liked Geoffrey and I think it's great you gave the man his own Little Story, and I always love People realizing just how wonderful Merlin really is, because seriously, I don't think there's a Soul in Camelot who works as hard as he does, let alone gets as little to no credit at all as Merlin does. And all the while through it, he's just a ray of sunshine.
Exactly like Colin Morgan, from what I get from many interviews and behind the Scenes... What a man. *-*
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful story!
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Aww. This is really cute.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »