Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
nikole salvatore chapter 4 . 8/31
I tried to save two kittens but it will only let me review your story once but you should know both reviews would say this story awesome!
Anna Alexis chapter 17 . 2/5
What happened to Merle in the epilogue?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
More Please you can give out Meth, then just cut us of from one of our sources...We NEED our Meth!
EnglishPoet18 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Wow! I didn't know it was ending! I'm so sad! I love Merle... and I love happy endings as well! Thanks for the shout-out! It is much appreciated! You did great! I'm sad to see it end!
Athlete Girl chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Awesome job Christy3K, wonderful story!
Belanna chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
thanks for sharing this story! I really needed my daily METH fix!
LostOne1775 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
So cool! The AMC series needs more humor, and happy times. That's why I like reading the fanfics instead of watching the show, plus Merle dying was a big turn off.

This is going on my Favorites!
Daryls Cherokee Rose chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Just found my way to this and wanted to leave you some love. I was on the edge of my seat with every cliffhanging chapter. I can't wait to see how you get everyone to get along.
ladylazarus chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I've just started to read this story but I can't hold myself from telling you how it's by far 's sweet,touching and brilliant. love those two
Athlete Girl chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
excellent! so now maggie MUST love Merle and BEth can tell!
Brazen Hussy chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Ahh loved Merle with the kids. Wish I could clamber all over him...
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Woooooooh! Go Merle! Go Andrea! Yeah Milton! Damn kids..

I loved that little snippet between Daryl and Beth :)

This chapter was really good!

Keep 'em comin'! :D
Athlete Girl chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
awesome! nice job!
Brazen Hussy chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Andrea and Milton get cuter all the time.
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Aww Protective Daryl!

Andrea and Milton... no words... just... they're such an awesome couple and i have no idea why... lmfaooo

I can't wait til Beth tells everyone... or everyone finds out. I mean, I'm not psychic, i'm not sure how this is going to play out. But however it does, i can't wait until it happens!

Update soon! :D