Reviews for Surprise! It's a Disaster
diehardklainer chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I'm in love with Luke and Jared. Luke is the sweetest ever. please give him a separate story line.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love juke so much...why are they not real?
bookworm134 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh now I really want to find the people who sweep their hearts away...Luke and Jared so deserve the love that klaine has now...More one shots! More about my fave friendship team!

Just FYI...you just described my dream smut scene and you left me hanging! Not happy right now...

Keep up the good work...:)
LvSammy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
OMG...this was hysterical...I loved it...I love this...i so want more...I dont want this fic to end...because its soooooooooo good! Keep up the great work...aWESOMENESS!
ImAGleek5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Omg. Ok seriously you need to write more Jared and Luke. They are WAY to fucking cute. I love them.
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I couldn't stop laughing.
Here is a play-by-play of my reactions while reading:
Luke is the sweetest guy when he wants to be.
Blaine, a teaspoon is NOT the same as a 1/4 cup omg.
BLAINE KNOWS ABOUT THE FICS. ABORT ABORT.
Kurt is going to kill them so bad.
Kurt is the best, he really is.
And I just really love the relationships they all have. Klaine and Juke (yes that's what I'm going with) and just all of it tbh.
JGgirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I looooooved it!
And Jared and Luke were hilarious! I love their friendship.
Great work (:
Tin chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesomely hilarious and sweet! Blaine and Luke feel so much love and affection for Kurt. They want Kurt to have the most epic and romantic dinner. But turned into a disaster. Still. It was so so amazing. And Kurt just loafing it off and still having that nice romantic dinner/dessert. Beautiful. Luke and Jared's friendship is one of a kind. Lovely. Dialogue/conversation/texts are just so adultly delicious! Thank u so much for this one shot. Greatly enjoyed and appreciate it. Xoxoxo tin in fl
catiescarlett chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Reading this again, I have to wonder - what was going through Mrs. Moscowitz's mind when she saw the wreck that was Kurt's kitchen after Blaine's little cooking fiasco? I'm sure she'd probably see Cornish hens and assume correctly fancy dinner prep didn't go well - and I'm now picturing her offering Blaine cooking lessons, and it's just got me smiling!
catiescarlett chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This just has everything I love about your writing style and the Heteroflexible verse - pure hilarity, romance, just the right amount of sexiness, adorable friendships, and OCs I want to huggle as much as I want to huggle Kurt and Blaine. That right there is a perfect combination. Favorite parts had to be the candles turning out to be citronella or the line about spending all their time on Tumblr reading slash fic - that had me rolling on the floor almost. Great job, and seriously looking forward to more Heteroflexible and/or oneshots in this verse!
angelbear1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
love the story. it brought a smile to my the whole blaine makeing dinner for kurt.
teilo chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love when couples and friends can laugh together! Loved this :)
mykyou chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
sweet and hilarious once again. love this verse, and love this bit!
Jacey chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i second everything that msgoodbar2257 just said!

the world will die if you ever stop writing!

jackies evil twin Jacey.