Reviews for Hope
SusanC chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
A very charming story. Would like to have seen both the kiss and the dunking on the show.
hester4418 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Lovely little scene!
Mrs. Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ohh, this was sweet and funny! My only objection is that he needed to help her to swim to shore...my guess is that she's a better swimmer than he is; if anything it would be the other way around! Though they're both good enough swimmers to be happily making out while treading water with their legs. :p
Kerry J chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Lovely little story. I bet I'm not the only one wishing this had really happened. I really like the open ending, too.
nlb chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
IEnjoyedThisStorey. SoAreTheyACoupleNow? HowAboutASequelWithThemAsACouple. I AlwaysLikedThose(Hint Hint). CuteStorey
nlbpilot chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Too Bad We Don'tGet To See What Happens Next. Perhaps A Relationship?That Would Be Nice. I Have Always liked Stories That Have Them As A couple (Hint hint). Them Falling In The Water Was Cute.
Hikari147 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was very cute and I really laught when theirboat tipped over... xD
Thanks for sharing.
Liz chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Ha! Loved it! An ingenious coda to Coda. :)
ForensAnthro chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very sweet and original too! I like how this piece doesn't give it all away; there's just a little bit of intrigue at the end there that creates a lovely blend of mystery and allure. Love it!:)
Tarika Nachtwind chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Cute! I liked this little scene. Thank you for sharing!